Police raid suspected cannabis factory in Cranley Road, Newbury Park
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested after a suspected cannabis factory was discovered in Newbury Park.
Police discovered 90 plants and a “large amount of cash” in a raid on a property in Cranley Road on Friday May 13 after receiving an anonymous call about possible drug dealing at the address.
A spokesman said: “Officers estimated there to be approximately 90 cannabis plants being used for cultivation.
“Upon searching the property a large amount of cash was found.”
A man has been arrested on suspicion of cultivating cannabis and money laundering.
You may also want to watch:
He has been bailed to a later date pending further enquiries and analysis of the plants.
- 1 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 4 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 5 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 6 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 7 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 8 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 9 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 10 Man dies after fall near Hainault station