Police make one arrest after North Circular crash involving three vehicles
- Credit: Archant
Police have arrested one man following a crash on the A406 in Redbridge on Friday morning.
Three cars and a motorbike were involved in the collision, which left a 40-year-old male motorcyclist being taken to an east London hospital with a leg injury. No other injuries have been reported.
A 22-year-old man has been arrested for obstructing the police.
Police were called to the A406 in Redbridge towards Beckton at 08.47am.
A London Ambulance Service (LAS) spokesman confirmed the motorcyclist was taken to Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel as a “priority”.
You may also want to watch:
Two ambulance crews were sent to the scene.
A number of patients were “checked over” but were not taken to hospital.
- 1 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 2 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 Chigwell school puts pupils' baking skills to the test
- 5 Spiritual Life: What next for the great Hindu temples of Redbridge?
- 6 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 7 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council
- 8 'Scrapping Universal Credit uplift will lead to poverty', MP says
- 9 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 10 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
Police confirmed enquiries are ongoing.