Police make one arrest after North Circular crash involving three vehicles
- Credit: Archant
Police have arrested one man following a crash on the A406 in Redbridge on Friday morning.
Three cars and a motorbike were involved in the collision, which left a 40-year-old male motorcyclist being taken to an east London hospital with a leg injury. No other injuries have been reported.
A 22-year-old man has been arrested for obstructing the police.
Police were called to the A406 in Redbridge towards Beckton at 08.47am.
A London Ambulance Service (LAS) spokesman confirmed the motorcyclist was taken to Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel as a “priority”.
Two ambulance crews were sent to the scene.
A number of patients were “checked over” but were not taken to hospital.
- 1 Man dies after being found unresponsive in Valentines Park
- 2 Air ambulance lands after man stabbed in South Woodford
- 3 Homes under the Planner: Applications approved or refused in Redbridge
- 4 Man denies committing GBH during alleged robbery at Barkingside Tesco
- 5 Teen found guilty of robbing boy, 12, in Romford while carrying knife
- 6 Guilty: Hainault man admits traffic light stabbing
- 7 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 8 Man collapses as two arrested following Cranbrook Road crash
- 9 How many Covid patients are in hospital in east London this week?
- 10 Goodmayes fatal stabbing: Double murder trial set to open
Police confirmed enquiries are ongoing.