Police make one arrest after North Circular crash involving three vehicles
- Credit: Archant
Police have arrested one man following a crash on the A406 in Redbridge on Friday morning.
Three cars and a motorbike were involved in the collision, which left a 40-year-old male motorcyclist being taken to an east London hospital with a leg injury. No other injuries have been reported.
A 22-year-old man has been arrested for obstructing the police.
Police were called to the A406 in Redbridge towards Beckton at 08.47am.
A London Ambulance Service (LAS) spokesman confirmed the motorcyclist was taken to Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel as a “priority”.
You may also want to watch:
Two ambulance crews were sent to the scene.
A number of patients were “checked over” but were not taken to hospital.
- 1 95pc of children get place at first or second choice primary school
- 2 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 3 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 4 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 7 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 8 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 9 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 10 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
Police confirmed enquiries are ongoing.