Police make one arrest after North Circular crash involving three vehicles
- Credit: Archant
Police have arrested one man following a crash on the A406 in Redbridge on Friday morning.
Three cars and a motorbike were involved in the collision, which left a 40-year-old male motorcyclist being taken to an east London hospital with a leg injury. No other injuries have been reported.
A 22-year-old man has been arrested for obstructing the police.
Police were called to the A406 in Redbridge towards Beckton at 08.47am.
A London Ambulance Service (LAS) spokesman confirmed the motorcyclist was taken to Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel as a “priority”.
You may also want to watch:
Two ambulance crews were sent to the scene.
A number of patients were “checked over” but were not taken to hospital.
- 1 Young Citizen: Ilford student who assisted at crash campaigns for more first aid
- 2 Sam Tarry MP urges Sadiq Khan to block Goodmayes Tesco development
- 3 Barkingside man charged with intending to supply cannabis
- 4 Protestors decry 'privatisation' of NHS outside Loxford Practice
- 5 'I convened a meeting for residents and businesses in the York Road area'
- 6 Charity urges council to tackle alleged Ilford Lane anti-social behaviour
- 7 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 8 Redbridge issued more than 2,800 Blue Badge fines in 2020, data shows
- 9 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 10 Council leader urges government to fund flood prevention measures
Police confirmed enquiries are ongoing.