Police launch investigation after woman ‘at Seven Kings nightclub’ stabbed
- Credit: Archant
A woman believed to have attended a nightclub is fighting for her life after she was stabbed in the early hours of this morning.
Police were called to a nightclub in Cameron Road, Seven Kings, at 4.57am to reports of a disturbance.
Police say officers attended and that a number of people left the nightclub once officers had arrived.
No offences were disclosed and no one was found to be injured at the location.
At 5.57am police were made aware that a 29-year-old woman had attended an east London hospital suffering from stab wounds.
The woman is believed to have attended the nightclub prior to going to hospital.
She remains in hospital in a critical but stable condition.
- 1 Arrest made after man falls from height during forced entry incident
- 2 Keith Prince to keep fighting as plans to develop former Homebase inch closer
- 3 Man attacked with machete before falling from height in Wanstead
- 4 Judicial review could 'stop GP surgery privatisation'
- 5 Gallery: Hidden photos reveal London's East End in the 1960s
- 6 Updated number of unvaccinated King George and Queen's hospital staff revealed as deadline looms
- 7 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 8 Covid patients numbers declining in east London hospitals
- 9 Funding problems throw timeline of new Whipps Cross hospital into doubt
- 10 Woodford Green teen to play at orchestral concert
Detectives are investigating and enquiries continue.
No arrests have been made.