Police launch investigation after woman ‘at Seven Kings nightclub’ stabbed
- Credit: Archant
A woman believed to have attended a nightclub is fighting for her life after she was stabbed in the early hours of this morning.
Police were called to a nightclub in Cameron Road, Seven Kings, at 4.57am to reports of a disturbance.
Police say officers attended and that a number of people left the nightclub once officers had arrived.
No offences were disclosed and no one was found to be injured at the location.
At 5.57am police were made aware that a 29-year-old woman had attended an east London hospital suffering from stab wounds.
You may also want to watch:
The woman is believed to have attended the nightclub prior to going to hospital.
She remains in hospital in a critical but stable condition.
- 1 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 2 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 3 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford
- 6 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 7 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 8 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
- 9 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 10 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
Detectives are investigating and enquiries continue.
No arrests have been made.