Police launch investigation after woman ‘at Seven Kings nightclub’ stabbed
- Credit: Archant
A woman believed to have attended a nightclub is fighting for her life after she was stabbed in the early hours of this morning.
Police were called to a nightclub in Cameron Road, Seven Kings, at 4.57am to reports of a disturbance.
Police say officers attended and that a number of people left the nightclub once officers had arrived.
No offences were disclosed and no one was found to be injured at the location.
At 5.57am police were made aware that a 29-year-old woman had attended an east London hospital suffering from stab wounds.
You may also want to watch:
The woman is believed to have attended the nightclub prior to going to hospital.
She remains in hospital in a critical but stable condition.
- 1 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 2 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 3 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 4 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 5 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 6 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 7 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 8 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 9 Life sentence for Chigwell man convicted of murder
- 10 Council left homeless family 'stuck in cycle of instability', report finds
Detectives are investigating and enquiries continue.
No arrests have been made.