Police issue anniversary appeal for man with Ilford links wanted in connection to fatal stabbing
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for a man with links to Ilford who is wanted for questioning in connection with the stabbing to death of a teenager one year ago today (Fri).
Khalid Safi, 18, died in hospital after suffering stab injuries in an altercation in Victoria Road, Acton, on December 1 last year.
Police have issued an image of Raza Khan, 19, who they believe has crucial information about what happened to Khalid.
Raza is thought to be in the UK and has links to Acton, Wembley, Ilford, Friern Barnet and Tottenham and also to Dover in Kent.
A 19-year-old woman was charged with the murder and conspiracy to commit GBH earlier this year.
You may also want to watch:
A 22-year-old man was arrested on March 29 on suspicion of assisting the offender and has been released with no further action.
Khalid’s brother Shamsullah Safi said: “I want to appeal to anyone, especially the Afghan Community who has any information to come forward and speak to the police.”
- 1 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 2 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 Spiritual Life: What next for the great Hindu temples of Redbridge?
- 5 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 6 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council
- 7 Chigwell school puts pupils' baking skills to the test
- 8 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 9 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 10 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
Call the police incident room with information on 020 8721 4054 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
A reward of up to £5,000 is being offered by Crimestoppers for any information.