Police in appeal to find two boys who stole moped from pizza delivery rider in Hainault
Police are appealing for help in finding two boys who pushed a pizza delivery rider off his moped and then rode off with it.
The man was shoved off the blue Honda moped at about 10.25pm yesterday in The Lowe, at its junction with Brocket Way, Hainault.
Detectives are looking for two youths, with one described as a white male, around 13 years of age and wearing a hooded top.
The second suspect is described as a black male around 13 years of age, and also wearing a hooded top.
The registration of the stolen moped is: V430 NVX
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident, or who has any information on the whereabouts of the moped, should call the robbery squad at Ilford Police Station on 020 8345 2653, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 5 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 6 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 7 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 8 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 9 Anti-hate crime workshops to be delivered in Redbridge
- 10 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers