Police in appeal to find two boys who stole moped from pizza delivery rider in Hainault
Police are appealing for help in finding two boys who pushed a pizza delivery rider off his moped and then rode off with it.
The man was shoved off the blue Honda moped at about 10.25pm yesterday in The Lowe, at its junction with Brocket Way, Hainault.
Detectives are looking for two youths, with one described as a white male, around 13 years of age and wearing a hooded top.
The second suspect is described as a black male around 13 years of age, and also wearing a hooded top.
The registration of the stolen moped is: V430 NVX
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident, or who has any information on the whereabouts of the moped, should call the robbery squad at Ilford Police Station on 020 8345 2653, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 2 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 3 Spiritual Life: What next for the great Hindu temples of Redbridge?
- 4 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 5 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 6 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council
- 7 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 8 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 9 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 10 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week