Police in appeal to find two boys who stole moped from pizza delivery rider in Hainault
Police are appealing for help in finding two boys who pushed a pizza delivery rider off his moped and then rode off with it.
The man was shoved off the blue Honda moped at about 10.25pm yesterday in The Lowe, at its junction with Brocket Way, Hainault.
Detectives are looking for two youths, with one described as a white male, around 13 years of age and wearing a hooded top.
The second suspect is described as a black male around 13 years of age, and also wearing a hooded top.
The registration of the stolen moped is: V430 NVX
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident, or who has any information on the whereabouts of the moped, should call the robbery squad at Ilford Police Station on 020 8345 2653, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 2 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 5 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 6 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 7 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 8 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 9 'Darkest days of my life': Six-year-old diagnosed with rare condition suffers OCD, anxiety and depressive symptoms
- 10 The Sikh Network on grieving in lockdown and death 'as a process of life'