Police hunt launched after man stabbed in buttock by men in surgical masks
- Credit: Archant
Officers investigating a stabbing which left a man with a buttock wound have released details of four suspects.
Police were called to an address in Tiptree Crescent in Clayhall last Monday to find a 26-year-old man who had been stabbed in the buttock and slashed across the chest.
A 42-year-old woman also suffered cuts to her hands during the attack just after 9.30am.
Now police have said they are looking for a light-skinned black woman wearing a grey tracksuit, and three black men between 16 and 20, all around 6ft tall of slim build.
A spokesman for the Met Police said the three men – wearing white surgical masks – pushed their way into the address while the woman stayed outside.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “The two victims resisted the suspects and shouted for help. When neighbours heard the commotion and began to appear the suspects fled the scene. “
Both victims were taken to east London hospitals where their injuries – which are not life-threatening – were treated.
- 1 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 2 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 3 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 4 Water company apologises for phone line waits as flood response branded 'woefully inadequate'
- 5 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 6 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 7 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 8 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 9 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 10 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
Anyone who may have seen this incident or knows the identity of the suspects should call Detective Constable James Yates of Redbridge CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting reference 4418339/14.