Police hunt launched after man stabbed in buttock by men in surgical masks
- Credit: Archant
Officers investigating a stabbing which left a man with a buttock wound have released details of four suspects.
Police were called to an address in Tiptree Crescent in Clayhall last Monday to find a 26-year-old man who had been stabbed in the buttock and slashed across the chest.
A 42-year-old woman also suffered cuts to her hands during the attack just after 9.30am.
Now police have said they are looking for a light-skinned black woman wearing a grey tracksuit, and three black men between 16 and 20, all around 6ft tall of slim build.
A spokesman for the Met Police said the three men – wearing white surgical masks – pushed their way into the address while the woman stayed outside.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “The two victims resisted the suspects and shouted for help. When neighbours heard the commotion and began to appear the suspects fled the scene. “
Both victims were taken to east London hospitals where their injuries – which are not life-threatening – were treated.
- 1 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 4 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 6 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 7 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 8 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 9 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 10 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
Anyone who may have seen this incident or knows the identity of the suspects should call Detective Constable James Yates of Redbridge CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting reference 4418339/14.