Police hunt launched after man stabbed in buttock by men in surgical masks
- Credit: Archant
Officers investigating a stabbing which left a man with a buttock wound have released details of four suspects.
Police were called to an address in Tiptree Crescent in Clayhall last Monday to find a 26-year-old man who had been stabbed in the buttock and slashed across the chest.
A 42-year-old woman also suffered cuts to her hands during the attack just after 9.30am.
Now police have said they are looking for a light-skinned black woman wearing a grey tracksuit, and three black men between 16 and 20, all around 6ft tall of slim build.
A spokesman for the Met Police said the three men – wearing white surgical masks – pushed their way into the address while the woman stayed outside.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “The two victims resisted the suspects and shouted for help. When neighbours heard the commotion and began to appear the suspects fled the scene. “
Both victims were taken to east London hospitals where their injuries – which are not life-threatening – were treated.
- 1 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 2 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 3 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 4 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 5 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 6 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 7 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 8 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 9 Life sentence for Chigwell man convicted of murder
- 10 Council left homeless family 'stuck in cycle of instability', report finds
Anyone who may have seen this incident or knows the identity of the suspects should call Detective Constable James Yates of Redbridge CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting reference 4418339/14.