Appeal for information in Goodmayes hit and run
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information to trace the driver involved in a hit and run in Goodmayes.
Officers were called just after 9.30am on Tuesday, September 29 to reports of a collision involving a white Ford Transit van and a 28-year-old woman in Betchworth Road.
The woman suffered bruising to her knee after she was hit by the van, which is believed to have reversed into her while she was crossing the road. It then drove off.
The driver is described as white, late 20s to early 30s, with blond hair. There was a passenger in the van.
Officers at East Area CID led by Det Sgt Dave Parrish are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keeping an open mind about any possible motive and taking the matter very seriously.
Anyone who can help or may have dash can footage is asked to contact police on 101, quoting CAD 1820/29Sep.
- 1 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 2 95pc of children get place at first or second choice primary school
- 3 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 4 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 7 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 8 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 9 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 10 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home