Teenager stabbed in Newbury Park
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old man has been stabbed in Newbury Park.
Police were called to reports of an incident in Perkins Road on Wednesday, November 28, at 3.45pm.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended and found a teenager suffering from “stab injuries”.
He was taken to an east London hospital for treatment, and there is no update on his condition at this time.
A crime scene remains in place.
You may also want to watch:
A Met Police spokesman said: “Officers from the East Area Command Unit are investigating this incident.
“At this time no arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.”
- 1 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 2 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 3 'No stone will be left unturned' to find killer of Maria Jane Rawlings
- 4 Election 2021: Live updates for London Assembly, Loxford and Seven Kings
- 5 Man wanted in connection with dangerous driving incident in Newbury Park
- 6 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 7 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?
- 8 Detectives hunt for knifepoint phone robber in Woodford Green
- 9 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 10 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath
If you have any further information about the incident contact police on 101, tweet @MPSRedbridge or visit met.police.uk