Teenager stabbed in Newbury Park
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old man has been stabbed in Newbury Park.
Police were called to reports of an incident in Perkins Road on Wednesday, November 28, at 3.45pm.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended and found a teenager suffering from “stab injuries”.
He was taken to an east London hospital for treatment, and there is no update on his condition at this time.
A crime scene remains in place.
You may also want to watch:
A Met Police spokesman said: “Officers from the East Area Command Unit are investigating this incident.
“At this time no arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.”
- 1 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 2 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 3 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 4 Water company apologises for phone line waits as flood response branded 'woefully inadequate'
- 5 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 6 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 7 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 8 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 9 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 10 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
If you have any further information about the incident contact police on 101, tweet @MPSRedbridge or visit met.police.uk