Teenager stabbed in Newbury Park
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old man has been stabbed in Newbury Park.
Police were called to reports of an incident in Perkins Road on Wednesday, November 28, at 3.45pm.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended and found a teenager suffering from “stab injuries”.
He was taken to an east London hospital for treatment, and there is no update on his condition at this time.
A crime scene remains in place.
You may also want to watch:
A Met Police spokesman said: “Officers from the East Area Command Unit are investigating this incident.
“At this time no arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.”
- 1 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 2 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 3 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 4 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 5 Wanstead wine expert launches new shop
- 6 Young Citizen: 'Our community needs us the most right now', says Mutual Aid volunteer
- 7 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 8 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 9 Calls to extend school streets consultation
- 10 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
If you have any further information about the incident contact police on 101, tweet @MPSRedbridge or visit met.police.uk