Teenager stabbed in Newbury Park
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old man has been stabbed in Newbury Park.
Police were called to reports of an incident in Perkins Road on Wednesday, November 28, at 3.45pm.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended and found a teenager suffering from “stab injuries”.
He was taken to an east London hospital for treatment, and there is no update on his condition at this time.
A crime scene remains in place.
A Met Police spokesman said: “Officers from the East Area Command Unit are investigating this incident.
“At this time no arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.”
- 1 Met investigates cause of Mossford Green cemetery blaze
- 2 Girl, 17, held on suspicion of terrorism offences after east London arrest
- 3 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 4 Caught on camera: 6 wanted fly-tippers and litterbugs
- 5 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 6 Wendy's Ilford: New opening date for High Road restaurant after delay
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 9 Zouma brothers to face the courts amid animal abuse allegations
- 10 Wendy's to open Ilford restaurant next week
If you have any further information about the incident contact police on 101, tweet @MPSRedbridge or visit met.police.uk