Police detain woman 'behaving erratically' in South Woodford
- Credit: Met Police
Police have been called to South Woodford in response to a woman "behaving erratically" inside a property in Hermon Hill.
Officers were called just after 12.30pm today (July 6) and detained the woman, who was taken to an east London police station.
A statement from the Metropolitan Police said: "Police were called to reports of a woman behaving erratically inside a residential address at Hermon Hill, South Woodford.
"Officers attended. The woman has been detained and will be taken to an east London police station.
"Road closures and safety cordons were established as a precaution. These are expected to be lifted shortly.
"No persons were injured."
- 1 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 2 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 3 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 4 Water company apologises for phone line waits as flood response branded 'woefully inadequate'
- 5 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 6 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 7 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 8 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 9 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 10 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021