Police detain woman 'behaving erratically' in South Woodford
- Credit: Met Police
Police have been called to South Woodford in response to a woman "behaving erratically" inside a property in Hermon Hill.
Officers were called just after 12.30pm today (July 6) and detained the woman, who was taken to an east London police station.
A statement from the Metropolitan Police said: "Police were called to reports of a woman behaving erratically inside a residential address at Hermon Hill, South Woodford.
"Officers attended. The woman has been detained and will be taken to an east London police station.
"Road closures and safety cordons were established as a precaution. These are expected to be lifted shortly.
"No persons were injured."
- 1 East London police officer charged with rape
- 2 Teen dies after being stabbed in reported fight on Loxford street
- 3 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 4 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 5 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 6 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 7 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 8 Roof damaged in Seven Kings house fire
- 9 Man charged in connection with alleged police car ramming in Ilford
- 10 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute