Police called to reports of fight in High Road, Ilford
- Credit: Archant
Police were called to reports of a fight in High Road, Ilford, this afternoon (Thurs).
A Met Police spokesman said officers were called to the incident at the junction of High Road and Clarks Road at 4.10pm following a call from a member of the public about a large group of youths fighting.
The group dispersed as the six officers, who attended the incident in a van and one car, arrived.
The police were able to speak to a youth at the scene in connection with their enquiries.
No injuries were reported and no arrests were made.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see anything? Email Ann-Marie.Abbasah@archant.co.uk.
- 1 Redbridge issued more than 2,800 Blue Badge fines in 2020, data shows
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 4 Sam Tarry MP urges Sadiq Khan to block Goodmayes Tesco development
- 5 Charity urges council to tackle alleged Ilford Lane anti-social behaviour
- 6 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 7 Barkingside man charged with intending to supply cannabis
- 8 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 9 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 10 King George Hospital gets new ultrasound rooms and upgraded machines