Police called to reports of fight in High Road, Ilford
- Credit: Archant
Police were called to reports of a fight in High Road, Ilford, this afternoon (Thurs).
A Met Police spokesman said officers were called to the incident at the junction of High Road and Clarks Road at 4.10pm following a call from a member of the public about a large group of youths fighting.
The group dispersed as the six officers, who attended the incident in a van and one car, arrived.
The police were able to speak to a youth at the scene in connection with their enquiries.
No injuries were reported and no arrests were made.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see anything? Email Ann-Marie.Abbasah@archant.co.uk.
- 1 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 3 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 4 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 5 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 6 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 7 Labour's shadow cabinet reshuffle sees new role for Ilford North MP
- 8 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 9 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones