Police called to reports of fight in High Road, Ilford
- Credit: Archant
Police were called to reports of a fight in High Road, Ilford, this afternoon (Thurs).
A Met Police spokesman said officers were called to the incident at the junction of High Road and Clarks Road at 4.10pm following a call from a member of the public about a large group of youths fighting.
The group dispersed as the six officers, who attended the incident in a van and one car, arrived.
The police were able to speak to a youth at the scene in connection with their enquiries.
No injuries were reported and no arrests were made.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see anything? Email Ann-Marie.Abbasah@archant.co.uk.
- 1 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 2 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 3 Young Citizen: 'Our community needs us the most right now', says Mutual Aid volunteer
- 4 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 5 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 6 Inquest into murdered nursing student fails to establish cause of death
- 7 Ilford North MP questions home secretary over 'lost' police records
- 8 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 9 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 10 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week