Police called to reports of a stabbing in Ilford
- Credit: google
Police and ambulance vehicles lined the streets searching for a injured person with stab wounds.
On High Road, Ilford at 4am multiple emergency cars arrived and were checking out venues along the street on Sunday morning.
A police spokesman said: “We were called to Ilford High Road to reports of a stabbing.
“When we turned up with the London Ambulance Service, we couldn’t see anyone that had been stabbed.
“Police searched premises looking for the victim.”
You may also want to watch:
Despite their best efforts police could not locate anyone with stabbing injuries.
They did however arrest a man who drove past and was over the legal alcohol limit.
- 1 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 2 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 3 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 4 Nine Redbridge parks retain Green Flag Award status
- 5 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 6 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 7 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 8 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 9 Anti-hate crime workshops to be delivered in Redbridge
- 10 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan