Police appealing for witnesses to summer assault in Ilford restaurant
An assault which saw a man attacked with chairs and glass bottles is the focus of a police appeal.
A 34-year-old man from Ilford suffered a deep cut to his head during the altercation with a group of men inside the Tabla restaurant, in High Road, at about midnight on August 30.
The suspects were seen throwing chairs, glass bottles and other items at the victim.
A Redbridge police spokesman said witnesses are urged to come forward with any information they may have.
The suspects are described as being Asian men aged between 15 and 50, who were wearing suits as they were part of a wedding party.
You may also want to watch:
Call officers on 0208 345 2669, quoting the reference number 4416862/14.
- 1 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 2 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 3 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 4 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 5 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 6 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences
- 7 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 8 The Sikh Network on grieving in lockdown and death 'as a process of life'
- 9 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 10 'Darkest days of my life': Six-year-old diagnosed with rare condition suffers OCD, anxiety and depressive symptoms