Police appealing for witnesses to summer assault in Ilford restaurant
An assault which saw a man attacked with chairs and glass bottles is the focus of a police appeal.
A 34-year-old man from Ilford suffered a deep cut to his head during the altercation with a group of men inside the Tabla restaurant, in High Road, at about midnight on August 30.
The suspects were seen throwing chairs, glass bottles and other items at the victim.
A Redbridge police spokesman said witnesses are urged to come forward with any information they may have.
The suspects are described as being Asian men aged between 15 and 50, who were wearing suits as they were part of a wedding party.
You may also want to watch:
Call officers on 0208 345 2669, quoting the reference number 4416862/14.
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Sadiq Khan comes to Redbridge ahead of London elections
- 3 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 4 Loxford and Seven Kings by-election candidates make case for your vote
- 5 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 6 Consultation launches on plans to move preschool and open excluded pupils facility at youth centre
- 7 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 8 Counsellor offers group therapy for fellow parents grieving loss of child
- 9 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 10 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford