Police appealing for witnesses to summer assault in Ilford restaurant
An assault which saw a man attacked with chairs and glass bottles is the focus of a police appeal.
A 34-year-old man from Ilford suffered a deep cut to his head during the altercation with a group of men inside the Tabla restaurant, in High Road, at about midnight on August 30.
The suspects were seen throwing chairs, glass bottles and other items at the victim.
A Redbridge police spokesman said witnesses are urged to come forward with any information they may have.
The suspects are described as being Asian men aged between 15 and 50, who were wearing suits as they were part of a wedding party.
Call officers on 0208 345 2669, quoting the reference number 4416862/14.
- 1 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 2 'Government should rethink their plans': Masks still required on TfL
- 3 Men jailed for using explosives in string of ATM thefts
- 4 Bus timetable change to 'better align' with hospital shifts
- 5 Ex football boss sets up fans club to increase diversity at England games
- 6 Young Citizen: Teen nominated after revealing Covid fight to inspire jabs
- 7 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 8 Senior councillor: Boost high streets by scrapping business rates
- 9 Burial and cremation fees rise at City of London Cemetery and Crematorium
- 10 Driver charged in connection with fatal collision on M11 due in court