Police appealing for witnesses to summer assault in Ilford restaurant
An assault which saw a man attacked with chairs and glass bottles is the focus of a police appeal.
A 34-year-old man from Ilford suffered a deep cut to his head during the altercation with a group of men inside the Tabla restaurant, in High Road, at about midnight on August 30.
The suspects were seen throwing chairs, glass bottles and other items at the victim.
A Redbridge police spokesman said witnesses are urged to come forward with any information they may have.
The suspects are described as being Asian men aged between 15 and 50, who were wearing suits as they were part of a wedding party.
You may also want to watch:
Call officers on 0208 345 2669, quoting the reference number 4416862/14.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 5 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 6 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 7 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 8 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 9 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 10 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine