Police appealing for witnesses to late night Goodmayes attack
Four men were attacked in Goodmayes in the early hours of yesterday morning.
The men had been travelling down Barley Lane in a Vauxhall Vectra when they were attacked by five other men, who had got out of a Saab.
Two of the men were assaulted but were not seriously injured and did not need to go to hospital.
The Saab drove away from the scene.
Barley Lane was shut off by police yesterday morning between Percy Road and Goodmayes Hospital until around 8.30am, causing heavy traffic.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for information and witnesses after the fight around 1am on Thursday.
Call officers from Trident Gang Crime Command on 020 8217 7366 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 with information.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 3 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 4 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 5 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 6 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 7 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 8 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 9 Police warn of 'violence, urination' as takeaway applies for late licence
- 10 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers