Police appealing for witnesses to late night Goodmayes attack
Four men were attacked in Goodmayes in the early hours of yesterday morning.
The men had been travelling down Barley Lane in a Vauxhall Vectra when they were attacked by five other men, who had got out of a Saab.
Two of the men were assaulted but were not seriously injured and did not need to go to hospital.
The Saab drove away from the scene.
Barley Lane was shut off by police yesterday morning between Percy Road and Goodmayes Hospital until around 8.30am, causing heavy traffic.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for information and witnesses after the fight around 1am on Thursday.
Call officers from Trident Gang Crime Command on 020 8217 7366 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 with information.
- 1 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 2 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 5 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 6 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 7 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 8 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 9 'Darkest days of my life': Six-year-old diagnosed with rare condition suffers OCD, anxiety and depressive symptoms
- 10 The Sikh Network on grieving in lockdown and death 'as a process of life'