Police appeal to trace man wanted in connection with a burglary in South Woodford
- Credit: Archant
Detectives are appealing to trace a man suspected of committing four offences including a burglary in South Woodford.
Mark Livett, 31, is wanted in connection with four burglaries in Walthamstow, South Woodford and Loughton, and an allegation of domestic abuse in Harlow.
He is also wanted on recall to prison after breaching the terms of his parole licence.
Livett, is described as white, approximately 5ft 8inches and of slim build.
He is known to frequent the areas of Waltham Forest, Loughton, Harlow and Stansted.
You may also want to watch:
Police are urging anyone who spots Livett to call 999.
Anyone who knows his whereabouts should contact Waltham Forest CID on 101 or Tweet @MetCC.
- 1 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 2 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 3 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford
- 6 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 7 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 8 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 9 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
- 10 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
To give information anonymously, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.