Police appeal to trace man wanted in connection with a burglary in South Woodford
- Credit: Archant
Detectives are appealing to trace a man suspected of committing four offences including a burglary in South Woodford.
Mark Livett, 31, is wanted in connection with four burglaries in Walthamstow, South Woodford and Loughton, and an allegation of domestic abuse in Harlow.
He is also wanted on recall to prison after breaching the terms of his parole licence.
Livett, is described as white, approximately 5ft 8inches and of slim build.
He is known to frequent the areas of Waltham Forest, Loughton, Harlow and Stansted.
You may also want to watch:
Police are urging anyone who spots Livett to call 999.
Anyone who knows his whereabouts should contact Waltham Forest CID on 101 or Tweet @MetCC.
- 1 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 2 Redbridge parents' group donates six new laptops to families in need
- 3 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 4 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 5 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 6 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 7 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 8 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 9 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 10 From City Hall: Increase of council tax a slap in the face for every struggling Londoner
To give information anonymously, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.