Police appeal to trace man wanted in connection with a burglary in South Woodford
- Credit: Archant
Detectives are appealing to trace a man suspected of committing four offences including a burglary in South Woodford.
Mark Livett, 31, is wanted in connection with four burglaries in Walthamstow, South Woodford and Loughton, and an allegation of domestic abuse in Harlow.
He is also wanted on recall to prison after breaching the terms of his parole licence.
Livett, is described as white, approximately 5ft 8inches and of slim build.
He is known to frequent the areas of Waltham Forest, Loughton, Harlow and Stansted.
You may also want to watch:
Police are urging anyone who spots Livett to call 999.
Anyone who knows his whereabouts should contact Waltham Forest CID on 101 or Tweet @MetCC.
- 1 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 2 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 3 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 4 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 5 Wanstead Market set to re-open
- 6 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 7 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 8 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 9 Music from Jessie J and Olly Murs to feature in new musical in Romford
- 10 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
To give information anonymously, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.