Police appeal after man stabbed outside Woodford Green luxury flats over taxi argument
- Credit: Google
Redbridge Police are appealing for witnesses after a 39-year-old man was stabbed outside a luxury apartment block during an argument over a taxi.
Officers were called to the Eton Heights flats in Whitehall Road, Woodford Green, at 3.25am on April 16 to find a man slashed in the leg.
The victim was taken to an east London hospital for treatment to stab wounds and assault injuries. He has since been discharged.
Detectives believe he was attacked by a group of men and women in an altercation over of a taxi.
Some or all of this group were allegedly attending a party at the luxury apartment block Eton Heights – where flats cost more than £500,000.
Police are keen to identify a dark coloured ‘pick-up truck’ type vehicle - thought to be a Mitsubishi L200 - that was seen leaving the scene shortly after the stabbing took place.
They are also want to hear from anyone who attended the party in Eton Heights.
- 1 Met investigates cause of Mossford Green cemetery blaze
- 2 Girl, 17, held on suspicion of terrorism offences after east London arrest
- 3 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 4 Caught on camera: 6 wanted fly-tippers and litterbugs
- 5 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 Wendy's Ilford: New opening date for High Road restaurant after delay
- 8 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 9 Wendy's to open Ilford restaurant next week
- 10 Zouma brothers to face the courts amid animal abuse allegations
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is urged to call Redbridge CID at Ilford Police Station on 020 8345 2751 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or at crimestoppers-uk.org.
Did you see anything? Call our news desk on 0208 477 3821 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.