PICTURES: Redbridge’s most wanted – can you help police find these people?
- Credit: Archant
These are the faces of Redbridge’s most wanted – and police are asking for your help in tracking them down.
Police want to speak to these 14 men and women in connection with a range of alleged offences from common assault and theft to robbery, burglary and recall to prison.
Some have evaded police for several months and could pose a danger to the public.
Click on the link above to see the gallery of faces.
Det Sgt John Arnold said: “It’s important we get these people into police custody. I urge the public to help us if they know where these people are or have any information that could assist us.”
You may also want to watch:
Call police on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting the reference below the picture.
- 1 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 2 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 3 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 4 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 5 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 6 Council seeks public input after York Road anti-social behaviour concerns
- 7 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 8 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 9 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 10 Homebuilder steps back from proposals over rising projected costs