PICTURES: Can you help police identify 15 of Redbridge’s most wanted?
- Credit: Archant
Redbridge Police have released the images of 15 men and women who they say are the borough’s most wanted.
They are wanted in connection with a range of alleged offences including kidnapping, burglary, threats to kill and grievous bodily harm.
To see their faces, click on the gallery link above.
Det Sgt John Arnold said: “It is vital to our ongoing investigations and to the community to get these individuals into custody.
“The people of Redbridge have been, and continue to be, fantastic in assisting us with information to locate and arrest wanted persons.
You may also want to watch:
“Please help if you can by providing information to assist our pursuit of these individuals.”
•• If you can help police find any of the 13 men and four women, call 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting the reference below the picture.
- 1 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 3 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 4 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 5 Wanstead wine expert launches new shop
- 6 Welcome to Chadwell Heath Spartans, a true family football club
- 7 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 8 Calls to extend school streets consultation
- 9 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 10 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays