PICTURES: Can you help police identify 15 of Redbridge’s most wanted?
- Credit: Archant
Redbridge Police have released the images of 15 men and women who they say are the borough’s most wanted.
They are wanted in connection with a range of alleged offences including kidnapping, burglary, threats to kill and grievous bodily harm.
To see their faces, click on the gallery link above.
Det Sgt John Arnold said: “It is vital to our ongoing investigations and to the community to get these individuals into custody.
“The people of Redbridge have been, and continue to be, fantastic in assisting us with information to locate and arrest wanted persons.
You may also want to watch:
“Please help if you can by providing information to assist our pursuit of these individuals.”
•• If you can help police find any of the 13 men and four women, call 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting the reference below the picture.
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Update: Missing girl, 12, found 'safe and well'
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 5 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 6 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 7 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 8 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 9 Backlash as Fairlop Waters meadow turned into overflow parking
- 10 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy