One of Redbridge’s ‘most wanted’ hands himself in after seeing his picture in Recorder
A man has handed himself in to police today after seeing his picture in the Ilford Recorder as one of “Redbridge’s most wanted”.
Mohammed Sadiq was wanted on a court warrant in connection with an alleged assault.
He handed himself in after his picture appeared on the front page of last week’s Recorder, and on this website.
A week ago an 18-year-old included in the “most wanted” gallery handed himself in and was arrested on suspicion of robbery against a person.
And on Tuesday, Hayden Stoughton was arrested in Hertfordshire on suspicion of two counts of burglary.
You may also want to watch:
There remain 19 people, 17 men and two women, who police want to speak to in connection with a range of alleged offences, including fraud and domestic violence.
The most wanted gallery can be viewed by clicking on the link at the top right of this page.
- 1 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 2 Redbridge parents' group donates six new laptops to families in need
- 3 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 4 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 5 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 6 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 7 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 8 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 9 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 10 From City Hall: Increase of council tax a slap in the face for every struggling Londoner
If you recognise any of the people pictured, call the police number 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously 0800 555 111.