One of Redbridge’s ‘most wanted’ hands himself in after seeing his picture in Recorder
A man has handed himself in to police today after seeing his picture in the Ilford Recorder as one of “Redbridge’s most wanted”.
Mohammed Sadiq was wanted on a court warrant in connection with an alleged assault.
He handed himself in after his picture appeared on the front page of last week’s Recorder, and on this website.
A week ago an 18-year-old included in the “most wanted” gallery handed himself in and was arrested on suspicion of robbery against a person.
And on Tuesday, Hayden Stoughton was arrested in Hertfordshire on suspicion of two counts of burglary.
You may also want to watch:
There remain 19 people, 17 men and two women, who police want to speak to in connection with a range of alleged offences, including fraud and domestic violence.
The most wanted gallery can be viewed by clicking on the link at the top right of this page.
- 1 Young Citizen: Ilford student who assisted at crash campaigns for more first aid
- 2 Sam Tarry MP urges Sadiq Khan to block Goodmayes Tesco development
- 3 Barkingside man charged with intending to supply cannabis
- 4 Redbridge issued more than 2,800 Blue Badge fines in 2020, data shows
- 5 Protestors decry 'privatisation' of NHS outside Loxford Practice
- 6 Charity urges council to tackle alleged Ilford Lane anti-social behaviour
- 7 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 8 'I convened a meeting for residents and businesses in the York Road area'
- 9 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 10 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
If you recognise any of the people pictured, call the police number 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously 0800 555 111.