Murder trial of Ilford man, 34, adjourned
- Credit: Archant
The trial of a man accused of murder has been adjourned till tomorrow afternoon.
Marcel Crihan, 34, of Hickling Road, Ilford, appeared at Snaresbrook Crown Court briefly this afternoon before the case was adjourned due to another non-related trial running for longer than expected.
Mr Crihan is due to appear tomorrow accused of murdering Florin Onea, 49, also of Hickling Road, Ilford.
He pleaded not guilty to the charge at a hearing on Tuesday, March 1.
The trial comes after Mr Onea was found with a stab wound at an address in the street when officers were called to reports of a disturbance on Saturday, October 17, last year. He died nine days later.
You may also want to watch:
Officers arrested Mr Crihan the same day in connection with the incident.
- 1 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 2 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 3 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 4 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 5 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 6 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 7 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 8 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 9 Wanstead Market set to re-open
- 10 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses