Murder trial of Ilford man, 34, adjourned
- Credit: Archant
The trial of a man accused of murder has been adjourned till tomorrow afternoon.
Marcel Crihan, 34, of Hickling Road, Ilford, appeared at Snaresbrook Crown Court briefly this afternoon before the case was adjourned due to another non-related trial running for longer than expected.
Mr Crihan is due to appear tomorrow accused of murdering Florin Onea, 49, also of Hickling Road, Ilford.
He pleaded not guilty to the charge at a hearing on Tuesday, March 1.
The trial comes after Mr Onea was found with a stab wound at an address in the street when officers were called to reports of a disturbance on Saturday, October 17, last year. He died nine days later.
You may also want to watch:
Officers arrested Mr Crihan the same day in connection with the incident.
- 1 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 3 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 4 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 5 Wanstead wine expert launches new shop
- 6 Welcome to Chadwell Heath Spartans, a true family football club
- 7 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 8 Calls to extend school streets consultation
- 9 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 10 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays