Murder trial of Ilford man, 34, adjourned
- Credit: Archant
The trial of a man accused of murder has been adjourned till tomorrow afternoon.
Marcel Crihan, 34, of Hickling Road, Ilford, appeared at Snaresbrook Crown Court briefly this afternoon before the case was adjourned due to another non-related trial running for longer than expected.
Mr Crihan is due to appear tomorrow accused of murdering Florin Onea, 49, also of Hickling Road, Ilford.
He pleaded not guilty to the charge at a hearing on Tuesday, March 1.
The trial comes after Mr Onea was found with a stab wound at an address in the street when officers were called to reports of a disturbance on Saturday, October 17, last year. He died nine days later.
You may also want to watch:
Officers arrested Mr Crihan the same day in connection with the incident.
- 1 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 2 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 3 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 4 Homebuilder steps back from proposals over rising projected costs
- 5 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 6 Council seeks public input after York Road anti-social behaviour concerns
- 7 Redbridge Tories urge front desk re-opening at Barkingside Police Station
- 8 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 9 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 10 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash