Mobile phones, cameras and cash stolen from Goodmayes shop in weekend burglary
Burglars got away with around 60 mobile phones, 10 digital cameras, accessories and cash from a Goodmayes shop over the weekend.
The owner of E-Zee Communications, in Ravening Parade, Goodmayes Road, discovered the theft when he went to open up on Monday morning.
Police believe the shop was raided between closing at 9pm on Saturday and 10am on Monday.
The burglars had got in through a rear door.
Investigating officer Det Sgt Dave Bonnyhood, of Ilford Burglary Squad, said: “I appeal to anyone who was in the area at the time of the incident and may have heard or seen anything suspicious, or anyone that may have been offered a mobile phone to contact me.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call DS Dave Bonnyhood at Ilford Police Station on 0208 345 2680 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 2 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 3 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 4 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 5 Redbridge parents' group donates six new laptops to families in need
- 6 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 7 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 8 'A race against time' - 18,000 people in Redbridge have received Covid jab
- 9 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 10 Little Gearies development plans pass following hours of discussion over Barkingside estate