Missing schoolgirl Jodie Oliver-Kerr, last seen 11 days ago, known to frequent Ilford and Hainault
A schoolgirl who has been missing from her home for 11 days is known to frequent both the Hianault and Ilford areas, police say.
Jodie Oliver-Kerr, 15, has not been seen since the morning of Monday, September 24 when she left her home address in Harold Hill to go to school.
A spokesman for Havering Police said: “She did not arrive at school.
“Jodie has not been in contact with carers, family or friends and this is out of character for her.”
She is described as of slim build, approximately 5ft 4ins tall, with long, straight black hair.
You may also want to watch:
If you have seen Jodie, or have any information that could help detectives and family find her, call the police on 101.
- 1 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for London Assembly, Loxford and Seven Kings
- 3 Man wanted in connection with dangerous driving incident in Newbury Park
- 4 'No stone will be left unturned' to find killer of Maria Jane Rawlings
- 5 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath
- 6 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 7 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones
- 8 Police car flips over in Chadwell Heath collision
- 9 Mosque director: Ilford egg attack highlights Islamophobia Muslims face
- 10 Detectives hunt for knifepoint phone robber in Woodford Green