Missing schoolgirl Jodie Oliver-Kerr, last seen 11 days ago, known to frequent Ilford and Hainault
A schoolgirl who has been missing from her home for 11 days is known to frequent both the Hianault and Ilford areas, police say.
Jodie Oliver-Kerr, 15, has not been seen since the morning of Monday, September 24 when she left her home address in Harold Hill to go to school.
A spokesman for Havering Police said: “She did not arrive at school.
“Jodie has not been in contact with carers, family or friends and this is out of character for her.”
She is described as of slim build, approximately 5ft 4ins tall, with long, straight black hair.
You may also want to watch:
If you have seen Jodie, or have any information that could help detectives and family find her, call the police on 101.
- 1 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 2 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 3 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 4 Homebuilder steps back from proposals over rising projected costs
- 5 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 6 Council seeks public input after York Road anti-social behaviour concerns
- 7 Ilford care home nominated for two national awards
- 8 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 9 Valentines Park bench dedicated to couple described as 'pillars of community'
- 10 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash