Missing schoolgirl Jodie Oliver-Kerr, last seen 11 days ago, known to frequent Ilford and Hainault
A schoolgirl who has been missing from her home for 11 days is known to frequent both the Hianault and Ilford areas, police say.
Jodie Oliver-Kerr, 15, has not been seen since the morning of Monday, September 24 when she left her home address in Harold Hill to go to school.
A spokesman for Havering Police said: “She did not arrive at school.
“Jodie has not been in contact with carers, family or friends and this is out of character for her.”
She is described as of slim build, approximately 5ft 4ins tall, with long, straight black hair.
You may also want to watch:
If you have seen Jodie, or have any information that could help detectives and family find her, call the police on 101.
- 1 Ilford man raises awareness of 'life-saving' gadget after dad's death
- 2 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 3 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 4 Woman had phone stolen at knife-point in Woodford Green
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 'Scrapping Universal Credit uplift will lead to poverty', MP says
- 7 Chigwell school puts pupils' baking skills to the test
- 8 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council
- 9 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 10 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence