Ricardo Fuller death: Two years on, fresh appeal issued to find wanted men
- Credit: MPS
On the second anniversary of the fatal stabbing of Ricardo Fuller, renewed efforts have been made to find two men wanted in connection with his murder.
Ricardo lost his life in March 7, 2020, after suffering stab injuries outside the No Problem nightclub in Ilford High Road where he was attending a friend's 30th birthday party.
Five suspects were identified following a lengthy Met investigation; of those, three have returned to the UK to be charged after fleeing the country after the incident.
Detectives need help to locate the final two suspects: Ahmed Sesay, 29, of Boundary Road in East Ham and Abubaker Tarawally, 24, of an unknown address.
A £10,000 reward is available for information that leads to the location and extradition of these individuals.
Det Ch Insp Kelly Allen, from the Met’s specialist crime command, said: “It is vital that we locate these men so that they can be brought back to the UK to face trial.
"My message to them is, do the right thing. Contact police.
“Likewise, I am appealing to their family and friends; they cannot have gone two years without making contact – you know where they are.
- 1 Two people arrested following Ilford drugs lab bust
- 2 RideLondon 2022: East and central London roads among 100 miles of closures
- 3 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 4 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in east London
- 5 Boy, 2, injured after 'dog attack' at funfair
- 6 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 7 Labour wins Mayfield seats in delayed election
- 8 Girl, 17, held on suspicion of terrorism offences after east London arrest
- 9 Update: Sixth arrest following killing of Michael Ugwa
- 10 Ilford man has van crushed, given curfew for Barking and Dagenham fly-tips
"Put yourselves in this grieving family’s place and think about what you would want. Ricardo’s family deserve to know what happened that night."
Anyone with any information is asked to call the incident room on 020 8345 1570.
Alternatively, information can be given anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
On the first anniversary of the 24-year-old's death - this day last year - mum Vicky Fuller pleaded for help to bring her son's killers to justice.
She described Ricardo - who lived in Waltham Forest - as a "funny, caring and loving" son.