Man with severed hand found in Seven Kings
A man stumbled out of a public toilet in Seven Kings on Saturday with his hand severed at the wrist.
Eyewitnesses say the man walked “about 50 yards” before sitting down, leaving a trail of blood on the ground.
An air ambulance landed in a car park known as the High Road Seven Kings car park, but the man was taken to hospital by road ambulance.
Gurpreet Sagoo, who had parked in the car park when the incident happened, said: “When I got to him he had lost a lot of blood and he was very pale.
“I don’t know what happened.
You may also want to watch:
“I’ve never seen anything like that in my life. I had no clue what to do. It looked pretty bad.”
The 32-year-old added: “At first his hand was hanging off and when he took off his jacket it fell into his jacket pocket.”
- 1 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 2 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 3 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 4 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 5 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 6 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 7 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 8 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 9 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses
- 10 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
It is not known at this stage what condition the injured man, thought to be in his 30s, is in, and whether police are treating the incident, which happened at about 3pm, as suspicious.
• Did you witness the incident? Call the newsdesk on 020 8477 3806, or email email@example.com.