Man taken to hospital after stabbing near school in Chadwell Heath
- Credit: citizenside.com
A man was taken to hospital this afternoon following a stabbing near a school.
A spokesman for the Met Police said officers were called to the junction of Gresham Drive and Joydon Drive in Chadwell Heath just before 4pm after reports of a fight.
She said a man suffering stab wounds was taken to hospital after the incident near Newbridge School.
A spokesman for London Ambulance Service said the man, believed to be in his early 20s, was taken by road ambulance to hospital.
He said London’s Air Ambulance was also in attendance.
You may also want to watch:
One witness said there was a heavy police presence in the area.
“There were at least five police cars and four ambulances,” he told the Recorder.
- 1 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 2 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 3 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 4 Ilford business owners adjust to new world on reopening
- 5 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
- 6 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 7 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses
- 8 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 9 Attempted murder arrest after woman seriously injured in Barkingside
- 10 Temporary post office to open in South Woodford