Man taken to hospital after stabbing near school in Chadwell Heath
- Credit: citizenside.com
A man was taken to hospital this afternoon following a stabbing near a school.
A spokesman for the Met Police said officers were called to the junction of Gresham Drive and Joydon Drive in Chadwell Heath just before 4pm after reports of a fight.
She said a man suffering stab wounds was taken to hospital after the incident near Newbridge School.
A spokesman for London Ambulance Service said the man, believed to be in his early 20s, was taken by road ambulance to hospital.
He said London’s Air Ambulance was also in attendance.
You may also want to watch:
One witness said there was a heavy police presence in the area.
“There were at least five police cars and four ambulances,” he told the Recorder.
- 1 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 2 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 3 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 4 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 5 Redbridge parents' group donates six new laptops to families in need
- 6 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 7 'A race against time' - 18,000 people in Redbridge have received Covid jab
- 8 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 9 Little Gearies development plans pass following hours of discussion over Barkingside estate
- 10 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences