Man taken to hospital after stabbing near school in Chadwell Heath
- Credit: citizenside.com
A man was taken to hospital this afternoon following a stabbing near a school.
A spokesman for the Met Police said officers were called to the junction of Gresham Drive and Joydon Drive in Chadwell Heath just before 4pm after reports of a fight.
She said a man suffering stab wounds was taken to hospital after the incident near Newbridge School.
A spokesman for London Ambulance Service said the man, believed to be in his early 20s, was taken by road ambulance to hospital.
He said London’s Air Ambulance was also in attendance.
You may also want to watch:
One witness said there was a heavy police presence in the area.
“There were at least five police cars and four ambulances,” he told the Recorder.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 3 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 4 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 5 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 6 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 7 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 8 Covid patient numbers rebound at Barts Health hospitals
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 New boats arrive at Fairlop Waters amid country park investment plan