Man taken to hospital after car crash in Woodford Green
- Credit: Archant
A man had to be taken to hospital after a road traffic accident last night.
The man, who was driving a Ford Mondeo, suffered cuts to his head after an accident involving a BMW X6 at the junction of Navestock Crescent in Broadmead Road, Woodford Green.
London Fire Brigade was alerted at 10.23pm after Police were called at 10.12pm.
The London Ambulance Service arrived to take the man to an East London hospital.
Police closed off the road when they arrived and reopened the road at 11.19pm.
You may also want to watch:
The man’s injuries are not life-threatening.
- 1 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 2 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 3 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford
- 6 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 7 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 8 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 9 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
- 10 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals