Man taken to hospital after car crash in Woodford Green
- Credit: Archant
A man had to be taken to hospital after a road traffic accident last night.
The man, who was driving a Ford Mondeo, suffered cuts to his head after an accident involving a BMW X6 at the junction of Navestock Crescent in Broadmead Road, Woodford Green.
London Fire Brigade was alerted at 10.23pm after Police were called at 10.12pm.
The London Ambulance Service arrived to take the man to an East London hospital.
Police closed off the road when they arrived and reopened the road at 11.19pm.
You may also want to watch:
The man’s injuries are not life-threatening.
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 3 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 4 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 5 Former Ilford South MP opens up on Labour departure in new book
- 6 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 7 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 8 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 9 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 10 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford