Man taken to hospital after car crash in Woodford Green
- Credit: Archant
A man had to be taken to hospital after a road traffic accident last night.
The man, who was driving a Ford Mondeo, suffered cuts to his head after an accident involving a BMW X6 at the junction of Navestock Crescent in Broadmead Road, Woodford Green.
London Fire Brigade was alerted at 10.23pm after Police were called at 10.12pm.
The London Ambulance Service arrived to take the man to an East London hospital.
Police closed off the road when they arrived and reopened the road at 11.19pm.
You may also want to watch:
The man’s injuries are not life-threatening.
- 1 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 2 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 3 Young Citizen: 'Our community needs us the most right now', says Mutual Aid volunteer
- 4 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 6 Inquest into murdered nursing student fails to establish cause of death
- 7 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 8 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 9 Ilford North MP questions home secretary over 'lost' police records
- 10 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week