Man taken to hospital after assault in Hornchurch
- Credit: Archant
A man in his fifties has been taken to hospital after being assaulted in Hornchurch this afternoon (Thursday, May 23).
Emergency services were called to High Street around 4pm and found a man with injuries consistent with an assault.
The injured man, believed to be aged in his fifties, was taken to an east London hospital where he remains for treatment.
His condition is stable.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is requested to call police via 101 quoting CAD 5273/23 May or Crimestoppers anonymously via 0800 555 111.
- 1 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 2 Redbridge parents' group donates six new laptops to families in need
- 3 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 4 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 5 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 6 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 7 Spiritual Life: What next for the great Hindu temples of Redbridge?
- 8 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 9 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 10 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week