Man taken to hospital after assault in Hornchurch
- Credit: Archant
A man in his fifties has been taken to hospital after being assaulted in Hornchurch this afternoon (Thursday, May 23).
Emergency services were called to High Street around 4pm and found a man with injuries consistent with an assault.
The injured man, believed to be aged in his fifties, was taken to an east London hospital where he remains for treatment.
His condition is stable.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is requested to call police via 101 quoting CAD 5273/23 May or Crimestoppers anonymously via 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 2 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 3 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 4 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 5 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 6 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 7 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 8 Council seeks public input after York Road anti-social behaviour concerns
- 9 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 10 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London