Man taken to hospital after assault in Hornchurch
- Credit: Archant
A man in his fifties has been taken to hospital after being assaulted in Hornchurch this afternoon (Thursday, May 23).
Emergency services were called to High Street around 4pm and found a man with injuries consistent with an assault.
The injured man, believed to be aged in his fifties, was taken to an east London hospital where he remains for treatment.
His condition is stable.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is requested to call police via 101 quoting CAD 5273/23 May or Crimestoppers anonymously via 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 2 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 3 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 4 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 5 Wanstead Market set to re-open
- 6 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 7 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 8 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 9 Music from Jessie J and Olly Murs to feature in new musical in Romford
- 10 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap