Hainault stabbing: Man knifed to death and another man critically injured
- Credit: Archant
A man has been stabbed to death and another man is critically injured after an incident in Hainault.
Police were called at 10.20pm on Friday (October 12) to reports of “two males stabbed” in Manford Way.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended the incident and one man was pronounced dead at the scene.
The second man, believed to be in his 20s, has been taken to an east London hospital for treatment and he remains in a critical condition.
A Met Police spokesman said: “A crime scene remains in place.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers from the Homicide and Major Crime Command have been informed.
“There have been no arrests and inquiries continue.”
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 5 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 6 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 7 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 8 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 9 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 10 Police warn of 'violence, urination' as takeaway applies for late licence
At this early stage, anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 and quote CAD 8451/12Oct or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.