Hainault stabbing: Man knifed to death and another man critically injured
- Credit: Archant
A man has been stabbed to death and another man is critically injured after an incident in Hainault.
Police were called at 10.20pm on Friday (October 12) to reports of “two males stabbed” in Manford Way.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended the incident and one man was pronounced dead at the scene.
The second man, believed to be in his 20s, has been taken to an east London hospital for treatment and he remains in a critical condition.
A Met Police spokesman said: “A crime scene remains in place.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers from the Homicide and Major Crime Command have been informed.
“There have been no arrests and inquiries continue.”
- 1 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 4 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 6 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 7 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 8 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 9 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 10 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
At this early stage, anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 and quote CAD 8451/12Oct or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.