Hainault stabbing: Man knifed to death and another man critically injured
- Credit: Archant
A man has been stabbed to death and another man is critically injured after an incident in Hainault.
Police were called at 10.20pm on Friday (October 12) to reports of “two males stabbed” in Manford Way.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended the incident and one man was pronounced dead at the scene.
The second man, believed to be in his 20s, has been taken to an east London hospital for treatment and he remains in a critical condition.
A Met Police spokesman said: “A crime scene remains in place.
“Officers from the Homicide and Major Crime Command have been informed.
“There have been no arrests and inquiries continue.”
- 1 Pair charged with creating fake Covid vaccination records
- 2 Ilford fast food restaurant permitted to open later
- 3 Item thrown from A13 bridge smashes windscreen and injures driver
- 4 Newbury Park grass fire sees homes evacuated
- 5 Convicted killer 'attacked sister-in-law after repeated threats', court hears
- 6 Fairlop man locked up for rabbi assault
- 7 Hard-working Leyton Orient 'nowhere near best' in Mansfield win says Wellens
- 8 London among areas where drought is declared
- 9 Jailed: Ilford fraudster involved in £13m Ponzi scheme through property fraud
- 10 Jailed: Eight east London offenders locked up in July
At this early stage, anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 and quote CAD 8451/12Oct or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.