Hainault stabbing: Man knifed to death and another man critically injured
- Credit: Archant
A man has been stabbed to death and another man is critically injured after an incident in Hainault.
Police were called at 10.20pm on Friday (October 12) to reports of “two males stabbed” in Manford Way.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended the incident and one man was pronounced dead at the scene.
The second man, believed to be in his 20s, has been taken to an east London hospital for treatment and he remains in a critical condition.
A Met Police spokesman said: “A crime scene remains in place.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers from the Homicide and Major Crime Command have been informed.
“There have been no arrests and inquiries continue.”
- 1 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 2 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 3 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 4 Water company apologises for phone line waits as flood response branded 'woefully inadequate'
- 5 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 6 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 7 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 8 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 9 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 10 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
At this early stage, anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 and quote CAD 8451/12Oct or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.