Hainault stabbing: Man knifed to death and another man critically injured
- Credit: Archant
A man has been stabbed to death and another man is critically injured after an incident in Hainault.
Police were called at 10.20pm on Friday (October 12) to reports of “two males stabbed” in Manford Way.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended the incident and one man was pronounced dead at the scene.
The second man, believed to be in his 20s, has been taken to an east London hospital for treatment and he remains in a critical condition.
A Met Police spokesman said: “A crime scene remains in place.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers from the Homicide and Major Crime Command have been informed.
“There have been no arrests and inquiries continue.”
- 1 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 2 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 3 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 4 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 5 Council left homeless family 'stuck in cycle of instability', report finds
- 6 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 7 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 8 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 9 Two in five people in Redbridge may have had Covid, data shows
- 10 Covid vaccine invitations a priority for Royal Mail, says MP
At this early stage, anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 and quote CAD 8451/12Oct or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.