Man stabbed in the neck in Chadwell Heath
- Credit: Archant
A man has been knifed in the neck in Chadwell Heath.
Police were called to reports of a stabbing in Reynolds Avenue at the junction of Chadwell Heath High Road at 9.30pm last night (Thursday, September 5).
Officers from Redbridge and Barking and Dagenham attended and found a man, in his 30s, at the scene with a "neck injury".
The London Ambulance Service (LAS) treated the victim and took him to an east London hospital.
A Met Police spokesman said: "A street search was conducted and officers from quickly detained a male.
You may also want to watch:
"He was arrested on suspicion of GBH and is in police custody."
The victim is believed to be in a non-life threatening condition.
- 1 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 2 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 3 Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
- 6 Chigwell child sex offender who posed as teen online jailed
- 7 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 8 'Very challenging': Ilford businesses still struggling months after return
- 9 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
- 10 Which venues have been crowned Redbridge's Hospitality Heroes?
Any information should call 101 and quote CAD7991/05SEP19.