Man stabbed in the neck in Chadwell Heath
- Credit: Archant
A man has been knifed in the neck in Chadwell Heath.
Police were called to reports of a stabbing in Reynolds Avenue at the junction of Chadwell Heath High Road at 9.30pm last night (Thursday, September 5).
Officers from Redbridge and Barking and Dagenham attended and found a man, in his 30s, at the scene with a "neck injury".
The London Ambulance Service (LAS) treated the victim and took him to an east London hospital.
A Met Police spokesman said: "A street search was conducted and officers from quickly detained a male.
You may also want to watch:
"He was arrested on suspicion of GBH and is in police custody."
The victim is believed to be in a non-life threatening condition.
- 1 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for London Assembly, Loxford and Seven Kings
- 3 Man wanted in connection with dangerous driving incident in Newbury Park
- 4 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath
- 5 'No stone will be left unturned' to find killer of Maria Jane Rawlings
- 6 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 7 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones
- 8 Police car flips over in Chadwell Heath collision
- 9 Detectives hunt for knifepoint phone robber in Woodford Green
- 10 Mosque director: Ilford egg attack highlights Islamophobia Muslims face
Any information should call 101 and quote CAD7991/05SEP19.