Man stabbed in the neck in Chadwell Heath
- Credit: Archant
A man has been knifed in the neck in Chadwell Heath.
Police were called to reports of a stabbing in Reynolds Avenue at the junction of Chadwell Heath High Road at 9.30pm last night (Thursday, September 5).
Officers from Redbridge and Barking and Dagenham attended and found a man, in his 30s, at the scene with a "neck injury".
The London Ambulance Service (LAS) treated the victim and took him to an east London hospital.
A Met Police spokesman said: "A street search was conducted and officers from quickly detained a male.
You may also want to watch:
"He was arrested on suspicion of GBH and is in police custody."
The victim is believed to be in a non-life threatening condition.
- 1 Ilford man raises awareness of 'life-saving' gadget after dad's death
- 2 Owner who posted video of his restaurant defying Covid rules loses licence
- 3 Woman had phone stolen at knife-point in Woodford Green
- 4 Fire breaks out at care home under renovation in Newbury Park
- 5 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 6 Plans for 66ft 5G mast in Goodmayes alarms residents
- 7 Tributes paid to Ilford jazz legend Keith Nichols, who died from Covid
- 8 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 9 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 10 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Wanstead?
Any information should call 101 and quote CAD7991/05SEP19.