Man stabbed in stomach in alleged assault in Barkingside High Street
- Credit: Archant
A 20-year-old man has been stabbed in the stomach in an alleged assault in Barkingside.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the incident in Barkingside High Street on Friday June 19.
Police were called to King George Hospital, Barley Lane, Goodmayes, on at 11.09pm to reports a man had been stabbed in the abdomen.
A 24-year-old man had also suffered grazing and a shoulder injury.
Officers said a 15-year-old boy was arrested on Saturday June 20, and a 17-year-old boy and a 20-year-old man were arrested on Sunday June 21 on suspicion of grievious bodily harm and bailed to dates in August.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has not yet spoken to the police or has information is asked to call DC Wendy Baxter, Ilford CID on 020 8345 1626 or 101 quoting reference 4411224/15.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 2 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 3 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 4 Nine Redbridge parks retain Green Flag Award status
- 5 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 6 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 7 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 8 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 9 Anti-hate crime workshops to be delivered in Redbridge
- 10 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August