Man stabbed in stomach in alleged assault in Barkingside High Street
- Credit: Archant
A 20-year-old man has been stabbed in the stomach in an alleged assault in Barkingside.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the incident in Barkingside High Street on Friday June 19.
Police were called to King George Hospital, Barley Lane, Goodmayes, on at 11.09pm to reports a man had been stabbed in the abdomen.
A 24-year-old man had also suffered grazing and a shoulder injury.
Officers said a 15-year-old boy was arrested on Saturday June 20, and a 17-year-old boy and a 20-year-old man were arrested on Sunday June 21 on suspicion of grievious bodily harm and bailed to dates in August.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has not yet spoken to the police or has information is asked to call DC Wendy Baxter, Ilford CID on 020 8345 1626 or 101 quoting reference 4411224/15.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 2 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 3 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 4 Waste reduction campaign launches with Redbridge fifth largest rubbish producer in England
- 5 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 6 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 7 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 8 Music from Jessie J and Olly Murs to feature in new musical in Romford
- 9 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 10 Wanstead Market set to re-open