Man stabbed in stomach in alleged assault in Barkingside High Street
- Credit: Archant
A 20-year-old man has been stabbed in the stomach in an alleged assault in Barkingside.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the incident in Barkingside High Street on Friday June 19.
Police were called to King George Hospital, Barley Lane, Goodmayes, on at 11.09pm to reports a man had been stabbed in the abdomen.
A 24-year-old man had also suffered grazing and a shoulder injury.
Officers said a 15-year-old boy was arrested on Saturday June 20, and a 17-year-old boy and a 20-year-old man were arrested on Sunday June 21 on suspicion of grievious bodily harm and bailed to dates in August.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has not yet spoken to the police or has information is asked to call DC Wendy Baxter, Ilford CID on 020 8345 1626 or 101 quoting reference 4411224/15.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 2 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 3 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 4 Water company apologises for phone line waits as flood response branded 'woefully inadequate'
- 5 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 6 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 7 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 8 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 9 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 10 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school