Man stabbed in stomach in alleged assault in Barkingside High Street
- Credit: Archant
A 20-year-old man has been stabbed in the stomach in an alleged assault in Barkingside.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the incident in Barkingside High Street on Friday June 19.
Police were called to King George Hospital, Barley Lane, Goodmayes, on at 11.09pm to reports a man had been stabbed in the abdomen.
A 24-year-old man had also suffered grazing and a shoulder injury.
Officers said a 15-year-old boy was arrested on Saturday June 20, and a 17-year-old boy and a 20-year-old man were arrested on Sunday June 21 on suspicion of grievious bodily harm and bailed to dates in August.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has not yet spoken to the police or has information is asked to call DC Wendy Baxter, Ilford CID on 020 8345 1626 or 101 quoting reference 4411224/15.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 2 Redbridge parents' group donates six new laptops to families in need
- 3 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 4 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 5 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 6 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 7 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 8 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 9 'A race against time' - 18,000 people in Redbridge have received Covid jab
- 10 Little Gearies development plans pass following hours of discussion over Barkingside estate