Man stabbed in Ilford
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 20s was stabbed in Ilford last night.
Police were called to the junction of Beal Lane and Cranbrook Road at 11.50pm to reports of a robbery.
Officers found a man with “stab injuries” at the scene.
A police spokesman said he was taken by London Ambulance service (LAS) to an east London Hospital.
Another man, also in his 20s, was taken to hospital but subsequently discharged and arrested in connection with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
He is in custody at an east London police station.
- 1 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 2 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 5 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 6 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 7 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 8 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 9 'Darkest days of my life': Six-year-old diagnosed with rare condition suffers OCD, anxiety and depressive symptoms
- 10 The Sikh Network on grieving in lockdown and death 'as a process of life'