Man stabbed in Ilford
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 20s was stabbed in Ilford last night.
Police were called to the junction of Beal Lane and Cranbrook Road at 11.50pm to reports of a robbery.
Officers found a man with “stab injuries” at the scene.
A police spokesman said he was taken by London Ambulance service (LAS) to an east London Hospital.
Another man, also in his 20s, was taken to hospital but subsequently discharged and arrested in connection with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
He is in custody at an east London police station.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 3 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 4 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 5 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 6 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 7 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 8 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 9 Police warn of 'violence, urination' as takeaway applies for late licence
- 10 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list