Man sought by police in connection with sexual assault in Goodmayes toilets
A man is being sought in connection with a sexual assault which took place in public toilets.
Redbridge police are appealing for information from the public after the incident in Barley Lane, Goodmayes, on June 15.
The 15-year-old victim was walking towards Barley Lane between 3pm and 3.30pm after getting off a train at Seven Kings station.
She noticed the suspect following her and was then pulled into the toilets, where she was assaulted.
The man, thought to be 16 or 17 years old, is described as bearded, dark-skinned, approximately 5ft 5ins tall and of a slim build.
You may also want to watch:
He was wearing a blue Adidas hoodie, blue trousers and trainers and was carrying a Nike bag over his left shoulder.
Officers from the police’s sexual offences, exploitation and child abuse command are investigating the incident and have released CCTV of the man they wish to identify.
- 1 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 2 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 3 'A race against time' - 18,000 people in Redbridge have received Covid jab
- 4 Little Gearies development plans pass following hours of discussion over Barkingside estate
- 5 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 6 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 7 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 8 Political fight as council shifts money away from opposition party
- 9 Need for Frenford Foodbank won't end when pandemic does, say volunteers
- 10 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
Anyone with information is urged to call Det Con Simon Chapman on 0208 217 9874 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.