Man sought by police in connection with sexual assault in Goodmayes toilets
A man is being sought in connection with a sexual assault which took place in public toilets.
Redbridge police are appealing for information from the public after the incident in Barley Lane, Goodmayes, on June 15.
The 15-year-old victim was walking towards Barley Lane between 3pm and 3.30pm after getting off a train at Seven Kings station.
She noticed the suspect following her and was then pulled into the toilets, where she was assaulted.
The man, thought to be 16 or 17 years old, is described as bearded, dark-skinned, approximately 5ft 5ins tall and of a slim build.
You may also want to watch:
He was wearing a blue Adidas hoodie, blue trousers and trainers and was carrying a Nike bag over his left shoulder.
Officers from the police’s sexual offences, exploitation and child abuse command are investigating the incident and have released CCTV of the man they wish to identify.
- 1 East London police officer charged with rape
- 2 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 5 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 6 Roof damaged in Seven Kings house fire
- 7 Opera star Jonathan Antoine to return to the stage ahead of US tour
- 8 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute
- 9 Redbridge ranked second most hygienic London borough for nightlife
- 10 Nine in ten Redbridge women report being subject to street harassment
Anyone with information is urged to call Det Con Simon Chapman on 0208 217 9874 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.