Man snatches iPhone from hands of commuter at Seven Kings station
A man has stolen an iPhone 4 from the hands of a commuter waiting for a train at Seven Kings station.
The mugging happened at about 4pm today near platform three at the station in High Road.
He ran off up the stairs after snatching the phone and is thought to have then left the station.
The man is described as being aged between 16 and 20, black, with short hair, wearing dark trousers, trainers, and a jacket which possibly had blue sleeves with other colours on it.
Redbridge Police and British Transport Police have both been at the scene and CCTV footage will be looked at.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Ilford man raises awareness of 'life-saving' gadget after dad's death
- 2 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 3 Woman had phone stolen at knife-point in Woodford Green
- 4 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 5 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 6 'Help people find moments of beauty within the trauma': BHRUT chaplain supports staff during pandemic
- 7 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 8 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 9 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council