Man snatches iPhone from hands of commuter at Seven Kings station
A man has stolen an iPhone 4 from the hands of a commuter waiting for a train at Seven Kings station.
The mugging happened at about 4pm today near platform three at the station in High Road.
He ran off up the stairs after snatching the phone and is thought to have then left the station.
The man is described as being aged between 16 and 20, black, with short hair, wearing dark trousers, trainers, and a jacket which possibly had blue sleeves with other colours on it.
Redbridge Police and British Transport Police have both been at the scene and CCTV footage will be looked at.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 3 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 4 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 6 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 7 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 8 Man wanted for allegedly driving 'recklessly' in Ilford with baby in car
- 9 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault
- 10 Panel finds ex-police officer would have been sacked for neighbour comments