Man snatches iPhone from hands of commuter at Seven Kings station
A man has stolen an iPhone 4 from the hands of a commuter waiting for a train at Seven Kings station.
The mugging happened at about 4pm today near platform three at the station in High Road.
He ran off up the stairs after snatching the phone and is thought to have then left the station.
The man is described as being aged between 16 and 20, black, with short hair, wearing dark trousers, trainers, and a jacket which possibly had blue sleeves with other colours on it.
Redbridge Police and British Transport Police have both been at the scene and CCTV footage will be looked at.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital after Gants Hill house fire
- 2 Sadiq Khan comes to Redbridge ahead of London elections
- 3 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 4 Care home resident died after choking on sandwich, inquest hears
- 5 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 6 Community group's delight after Loxford Park pavilion saved
- 7 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 8 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 9 Loxford and Seven Kings by-election candidates make case for your vote