Man shot in Green Lane released from hospital
- Credit: Archant
A man shot yesterday morning in Goodmayes has been discharged from hospital.
Police confirmed that the man in his 50s, who was in a “critical condition” following what police believed was a drive-by shooting, was well enough to leave hospital this afternoon.
Trident officers have launched an investigation into the incident in Green Lane, after police were alerted to the shooting at 5.49am.
Officers later cordoned off Green Lane between Goodmayes Road, Goodmayes, and Valence Avenue, Dagenham, for the rest of the morning.
A police statement read: “Enquiries continue to establish the full circumstances and officers retain an open mind as to any motive at this early stage.”
No arrests have been made.
Police are urging anyone with information to call Trident officers on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man dies after being found unresponsive in Valentines Park
- 2 Air ambulance lands after man stabbed in South Woodford
- 3 Homes under the Planner: Applications approved or refused in Redbridge
- 4 Man denies committing GBH during alleged robbery at Barkingside Tesco
- 5 Guilty: Hainault man admits traffic light stabbing
- 6 Teen found guilty of robbing boy, 12, in Romford while carrying knife
- 7 Man collapses as two arrested following Cranbrook Road crash
- 8 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 9 How many Covid patients are in hospital in east London this week?
- 10 Goodmayes fatal stabbing: Double murder trial set to open
Did you see what happened? Email firstname.lastname@example.org