Man seriously injured after being shot in Seven Kings
A 27-year-old man is in a serious but stable condition in hospital after being shot in Seven Kings yesterday afternoon.
The man suffered at least one gunshot wound in the incident in Aldborough Road South.
Police were called to the area at 5.40pm.
It is understood the shooting happened close to Aldborough Road South’s junction with St Johns Road.
The injured man is in an unnamed east London hospital and officers from Trident, which deals with gang crime and shootings, are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 3 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 4 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 7 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 8 Former Ilford South MP opens up on Labour departure in new book
- 9 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 10 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford