Man seriously injured after being shot in Seven Kings
A 27-year-old man is in a serious but stable condition in hospital after being shot in Seven Kings yesterday afternoon.
The man suffered at least one gunshot wound in the incident in Aldborough Road South.
Police were called to the area at 5.40pm.
It is understood the shooting happened close to Aldborough Road South’s junction with St Johns Road.
The injured man is in an unnamed east London hospital and officers from Trident, which deals with gang crime and shootings, are investigating.
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fairlop Waters car park to transform into ice-rink for Christmas
- 2 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 3 Mercato Metropolitano to host taster market in Ilford
- 4 Call for witnesses after man, 54, dies following Eastern Avenue collision
- 5 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 6 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 7 Thief threatened woman with bottle at Ilford High Road Sainsbury's Local
- 8 Festivities planned to mark Ilford's Christmas lights switch-on
- 9 Two more men charged with murder after fatal stabbing of teen in Loxford
- 10 Trust admits 'still more to do' despite diagnostic imaging improvements