Man seriously injured after being shot in Seven Kings
A 27-year-old man is in a serious but stable condition in hospital after being shot in Seven Kings yesterday afternoon.
The man suffered at least one gunshot wound in the incident in Aldborough Road South.
Police were called to the area at 5.40pm.
It is understood the shooting happened close to Aldborough Road South’s junction with St Johns Road.
The injured man is in an unnamed east London hospital and officers from Trident, which deals with gang crime and shootings, are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 2 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Backlash as Fairlop Waters meadow turned into overflow parking
- 5 Ilford MP Wes Streeting is cancer-free after successful operation
- 6 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 7 Update: Missing girl, 12, found 'safe and well'
- 8 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 9 Tributes paid to Seven Kings activist who 'always fought injustice'
- 10 Fire Brigade deluged with calls for help as floods sweep east London