Man seriously injured after being shot in Seven Kings
A 27-year-old man is in a serious but stable condition in hospital after being shot in Seven Kings yesterday afternoon.
The man suffered at least one gunshot wound in the incident in Aldborough Road South.
Police were called to the area at 5.40pm.
It is understood the shooting happened close to Aldborough Road South’s junction with St Johns Road.
The injured man is in an unnamed east London hospital and officers from Trident, which deals with gang crime and shootings, are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 2 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 3 Spiritual Life: What next for the great Hindu temples of Redbridge?
- 4 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 5 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 6 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council
- 7 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 8 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 9 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 10 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week