Man suffers head injuries in assault in Goodmayes
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered head injuries and was taken to hospital following an assault in Goodmayes.
Police were called to Broomhill Road on Friday around 8.30pm following reports that a man had been assaulted.
A 24-year-old was found with a head injury and his condition was assessed as not life-threatening or life-changing.
No arrests have been made and an investigation is under way.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information should call 101 or tweet @MetCC with the reference CAD7303/19FEB.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, information can be provided to Crimestoppers, anonymously, by calling 0800 555 111.
- 1 East London police officer charged with rape
- 2 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 5 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 6 Roof damaged in Seven Kings house fire
- 7 Opera star Jonathan Antoine to return to the stage ahead of US tour
- 8 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute
- 9 Redbridge ranked second most hygienic London borough for nightlife
- 10 Nine in ten Redbridge women report being subject to street harassment