Man suffers head injuries in assault in Goodmayes
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered head injuries and was taken to hospital following an assault in Goodmayes.
Police were called to Broomhill Road on Friday around 8.30pm following reports that a man had been assaulted.
A 24-year-old was found with a head injury and his condition was assessed as not life-threatening or life-changing.
No arrests have been made and an investigation is under way.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information should call 101 or tweet @MetCC with the reference CAD7303/19FEB.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, information can be provided to Crimestoppers, anonymously, by calling 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 4 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 5 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 6 Walk-in Covid vaccinations on offer at Valentines Park health fair
- 7 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 8 Goodmayes racer Alex Lynn and title leader Sam Bird preview London E-Prix
- 9 Dispersal order issued ahead of fears over ‘illegal music events’
- 10 Man wanted for allegedly driving 'recklessly' in Ilford with baby in car