Man suffers head injuries in assault in Goodmayes
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered head injuries and was taken to hospital following an assault in Goodmayes.
Police were called to Broomhill Road on Friday around 8.30pm following reports that a man had been assaulted.
A 24-year-old was found with a head injury and his condition was assessed as not life-threatening or life-changing.
No arrests have been made and an investigation is under way.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information should call 101 or tweet @MetCC with the reference CAD7303/19FEB.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, information can be provided to Crimestoppers, anonymously, by calling 0800 555 111.
- 1 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for London Assembly, Loxford and Seven Kings
- 3 Man wanted in connection with dangerous driving incident in Newbury Park
- 4 'No stone will be left unturned' to find killer of Maria Jane Rawlings
- 5 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 6 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath
- 7 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones
- 8 Mosque director: Ilford egg attack highlights Islamophobia Muslims face
- 9 Police car flips over in Chadwell Heath collision
- 10 Detectives hunt for knifepoint phone robber in Woodford Green