Man suffers head injuries in assault in Goodmayes
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered head injuries and was taken to hospital following an assault in Goodmayes.
Police were called to Broomhill Road on Friday around 8.30pm following reports that a man had been assaulted.
A 24-year-old was found with a head injury and his condition was assessed as not life-threatening or life-changing.
No arrests have been made and an investigation is under way.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information should call 101 or tweet @MetCC with the reference CAD7303/19FEB.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, information can be provided to Crimestoppers, anonymously, by calling 0800 555 111.
- 1 Council offers update on regeneration projects at Ilford BID webinar
- 2 Sadiq has proposed Boundary Charge for cars coming from outside London
- 3 South African Covid variant found in Ilford, 'surge testing' to begin
- 4 Post Office pledges permanent presence in South Woodford as current site to close in April
- 5 Ilford church turns into vaccine pop-up clinic
- 6 Former Islington head announced as new interim chief exec for Redbridge Council
- 7 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 8 Appeal to trace man following brutal Ilford gang rape
- 9 Ilford mosque and cemetery transformed into pop-up vaccine clinic
- 10 Man suffers head injuries in assault in Goodmayes