Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- Credit: Met Police
A man has been rushed to hospital after being stabbed during a robbery in Ilford.
Police were called to Haslemere Road at 2.17pm this afternoon (Mon) after receiving reports of a robbery.
A man and a woman, both in their 60s, had been attacked by two men, who fled the scene after stealing a substantial amount of money from the victims.
The man suffered a stab wound to the leg during the attack and was treated at the scene by the London Ambulance Service.
He was taken to hospital where police say his condition has been assessed as non-life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries are ongoing and there have been no arrests.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 3 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 4 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 5 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 6 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 7 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 8 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 9 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 10 Jailed: Newbury Park man for 'ludicrous' bid to defraud employer of £670k