Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- Credit: Met Police
A man has been rushed to hospital after being stabbed during a robbery in Ilford.
Police were called to Haslemere Road at 2.17pm this afternoon (Mon) after receiving reports of a robbery.
A man and a woman, both in their 60s, had been attacked by two men, who fled the scene after stealing a substantial amount of money from the victims.
The man suffered a stab wound to the leg during the attack and was treated at the scene by the London Ambulance Service.
He was taken to hospital where police say his condition has been assessed as non-life-threatening.
Enquiries are ongoing and there have been no arrests.
- 1 Search continues for man who fled scene of Loxford stabbing
- 2 Events held to mark Ilford Christmas lights switch-on
- 3 Fairlop Waters car park to transform into ice-rink for Christmas
- 4 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 5 No more strikes planned at school but dispute resolution unclear
- 6 Missing man seen on Chigwell Road found 'safe and well'
- 7 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 8 Things to do in east London this weekend
- 9 Update on search for older man walking barefoot along Chigwell Road
- 10 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering