Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- Credit: Submitted
A 26-year-old man was injured after a car flipped over in Wanstead.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff were first on the scene of an overturned car at Colvin Gardens at 8.45pm on Tuesday, April 13.
The man was treated at the scene with minor injuries and taken to a hospital.
A spokesperson for the Metropolitan Police said: "At approximately 8:50pm on Tuesday, April 13, police were called to Colvin Gardens, E11 by the London Ambulance Service to assist with an overturned car.
"A road closure was put into place while emergency services dealt with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
"A 26-year-old man sustained minor injuries at the scene.
"At around 10:23pm, the road was reopened."
- 1 Maria Rawlings death: Man arrested on suspicion of murder
- 2 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 3 New councillors for Loxford and Seven Kings react to by-election wins
- 4 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 6 'No stone will be left unturned' to find killer of Maria Jane Rawlings
- 7 Plans for three year extension to scheme targeting people using prostitutes
- 8 Man wanted in connection with dangerous driving incident in Newbury Park
- 9 Police car flips over in Chadwell Heath collision
- 10 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath
A spokesperson for LAS said: "We sent an ambulance crew, a medic in a car, and a hazardous area response team.
"A man was treated at the scene and taken to a hospital."
Enquiries into the incident are ongoing.