Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- Credit: Submitted
A 26-year-old man was injured after a car flipped over in Wanstead.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff were first on the scene of an overturned car at Colvin Gardens at 8.45pm on Tuesday, April 13.
The man was treated at the scene with minor injuries and taken to a hospital.
A spokesperson for the Metropolitan Police said: "At approximately 8:50pm on Tuesday, April 13, police were called to Colvin Gardens, E11 by the London Ambulance Service to assist with an overturned car.
"A road closure was put into place while emergency services dealt with the incident.
"A 26-year-old man sustained minor injuries at the scene.
"At around 10:23pm, the road was reopened."
- 1 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 2 Man with Woodford Green links wanted in connection with assault
- 3 'Government should rethink their plans': Masks still required on TfL
- 4 Men jailed for using explosives in string of ATM thefts
- 5 Patients with Covid in east London hospitals fall after rising for weeks
- 6 More headliners announced for We Are FSTVL 2022
- 7 Young Citizen: Teen nominated after revealing Covid fight to inspire jabs
- 8 Bus timetable change to 'better align' with hospital shifts
- 9 Almost 3,000 Barts Health hospital staff yet to have Covid jab, figures show
- 10 Votes set to be cast for borough's next youth parliament members
A spokesperson for LAS said: "We sent an ambulance crew, a medic in a car, and a hazardous area response team.
"A man was treated at the scene and taken to a hospital."
Enquiries into the incident are ongoing.