Man in his 20s shot in chest in Grove Road, Chadwell Heath
A man in his 20s suffered a gunshot wound to the chest in Grove Road, Chadwell Heath, in the early hours of Saturday.
Police were called at 1.20am to reports of a man suffering from a gunshot wound.
The London Ambulance Service send an ambulance crew, a single responder and duty officer.
He was taken to an east London hospital as a priority and is believed to be in a stable condition.
Trident is now carrying out an investigation into the shooting.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made so far.
Did you see what happened? Please call 0208 477 3825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 3 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 4 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 6 Walk-in Covid vaccinations on offer at Valentines Park health fair
- 7 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 8 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault
- 9 Man wanted for allegedly driving 'recklessly' in Ilford with baby in car
- 10 Panel finds ex-police officer would have been sacked for neighbour comments