Man in his 20s shot in chest in Grove Road, Chadwell Heath
A man in his 20s suffered a gunshot wound to the chest in Grove Road, Chadwell Heath, in the early hours of Saturday.
Police were called at 1.20am to reports of a man suffering from a gunshot wound.
The London Ambulance Service send an ambulance crew, a single responder and duty officer.
He was taken to an east London hospital as a priority and is believed to be in a stable condition.
Trident is now carrying out an investigation into the shooting.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made so far.
Did you see what happened? Please call 0208 477 3825 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones
- 3 Police car flips over in Chadwell Heath collision
- 4 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 5 Detectives hunt for knifepoint phone robber in Woodford Green
- 6 Animals bite rubbish after wheelie bin delivery delay
- 7 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 8 Crunch meeting fails to provide breakthrough in school sick pay dispute
- 9 Six males detained after alleged brawl in Gants Hill
- 10 Teen stabbed in Chadwell Heath