Man in his 20s shot in chest in Grove Road, Chadwell Heath
A man in his 20s suffered a gunshot wound to the chest in Grove Road, Chadwell Heath, in the early hours of Saturday.
Police were called at 1.20am to reports of a man suffering from a gunshot wound.
The London Ambulance Service send an ambulance crew, a single responder and duty officer.
He was taken to an east London hospital as a priority and is believed to be in a stable condition.
Trident is now carrying out an investigation into the shooting.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made so far.
Did you see what happened? Please call 0208 477 3825 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 2 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 3 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 4 Spiritual Life: What next for the great Hindu temples of Redbridge?
- 5 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 6 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council
- 7 Chigwell school puts pupils' baking skills to the test
- 8 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 9 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 10 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients