Man in his 20s shot in chest in Grove Road, Chadwell Heath
A man in his 20s suffered a gunshot wound to the chest in Grove Road, Chadwell Heath, in the early hours of Saturday.
Police were called at 1.20am to reports of a man suffering from a gunshot wound.
The London Ambulance Service send an ambulance crew, a single responder and duty officer.
He was taken to an east London hospital as a priority and is believed to be in a stable condition.
Trident is now carrying out an investigation into the shooting.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made so far.
Did you see what happened? Please call 0208 477 3825 or email email@example.com.
- 1 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 2 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 3 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 4 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute
- 5 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 6 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 7 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 8 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 9 Opera star Jonathan Antoine to return to the stage ahead of US tour
- 10 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford