Man in court today charged with attempted murder over Woodford Green shooting
A man is due in court this morning charged with attempted murder over the shooting of the co-owner of a Woodford Green milkshake bar.
Temidire Owalabi, 21, of no fixed address, was charged on Saturday with attempted murder, possession of a shotgun with intent to endanger life on 12 November; and possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life on 14 November. He will appear before Redbridge magistrates.
Three other men arrested in connection with the investigation have been bailed to a date in early January pending further inquiries.
James Bryant, 24, suffered serious injuries after being shot three times at Cakes and Shakes in High Road, on Monday last week. His condition in an east London hospital is critical but stable.
Two days previously there was another shooting at the milkshake bar, but no one was injured.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from Trident are leading the investigation and continue to appeal for witnesses and information.
Anyone who can assist police should call the incident room on 020 8217 7355 or if you wish to remain anonymous please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Sadiq Khan comes to Redbridge ahead of London elections
- 3 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 4 Loxford and Seven Kings by-election candidates make case for your vote
- 5 Consultation launches on plans to move preschool and open excluded pupils facility at youth centre
- 6 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 7 Gants Hill care worker's daughter wins Bafta
- 8 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 9 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 10 Counsellor offers group therapy for fellow parents grieving loss of child
See later for court report