Man in court today charged with attempted murder over Woodford Green shooting
A man is due in court this morning charged with attempted murder over the shooting of the co-owner of a Woodford Green milkshake bar.
Temidire Owalabi, 21, of no fixed address, was charged on Saturday with attempted murder, possession of a shotgun with intent to endanger life on 12 November; and possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life on 14 November. He will appear before Redbridge magistrates.
Three other men arrested in connection with the investigation have been bailed to a date in early January pending further inquiries.
James Bryant, 24, suffered serious injuries after being shot three times at Cakes and Shakes in High Road, on Monday last week. His condition in an east London hospital is critical but stable.
Two days previously there was another shooting at the milkshake bar, but no one was injured.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from Trident are leading the investigation and continue to appeal for witnesses and information.
Anyone who can assist police should call the incident room on 020 8217 7355 or if you wish to remain anonymous please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 5 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 6 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 7 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 8 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 9 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 10 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine
See later for court report