Man in court today charged with attempted murder over Woodford Green shooting
A man is due in court this morning charged with attempted murder over the shooting of the co-owner of a Woodford Green milkshake bar.
Temidire Owalabi, 21, of no fixed address, was charged on Saturday with attempted murder, possession of a shotgun with intent to endanger life on 12 November; and possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life on 14 November. He will appear before Redbridge magistrates.
Three other men arrested in connection with the investigation have been bailed to a date in early January pending further inquiries.
James Bryant, 24, suffered serious injuries after being shot three times at Cakes and Shakes in High Road, on Monday last week. His condition in an east London hospital is critical but stable.
Two days previously there was another shooting at the milkshake bar, but no one was injured.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from Trident are leading the investigation and continue to appeal for witnesses and information.
Anyone who can assist police should call the incident room on 020 8217 7355 or if you wish to remain anonymous please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 2 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 3 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 4 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 5 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 6 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences
- 7 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 8 The Sikh Network on grieving in lockdown and death 'as a process of life'
- 9 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 10 'Darkest days of my life': Six-year-old diagnosed with rare condition suffers OCD, anxiety and depressive symptoms
See later for court report