Man in court today charged with attempted murder over Woodford Green shooting
A man is due in court this morning charged with attempted murder over the shooting of the co-owner of a Woodford Green milkshake bar.
Temidire Owalabi, 21, of no fixed address, was charged on Saturday with attempted murder, possession of a shotgun with intent to endanger life on 12 November; and possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life on 14 November. He will appear before Redbridge magistrates.
Three other men arrested in connection with the investigation have been bailed to a date in early January pending further inquiries.
James Bryant, 24, suffered serious injuries after being shot three times at Cakes and Shakes in High Road, on Monday last week. His condition in an east London hospital is critical but stable.
Two days previously there was another shooting at the milkshake bar, but no one was injured.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from Trident are leading the investigation and continue to appeal for witnesses and information.
Anyone who can assist police should call the incident room on 020 8217 7355 or if you wish to remain anonymous please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 3 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 4 Police and council join forces to help raise Covid awareness
- 5 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 6 Council must pay £4,500 for failing disabled brothers
- 7 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 8 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays
- 9 CCTV still issued of man sought in 'vicious and unprovoked' attack in broad daylight in Barkingside supermarket
- 10 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
See later for court report