Man in 40s exposed himself in front of 21-year-old woman in Ilford town centre
Police are trying to identify a man who exposed himself in front of a woman in Ilford town centre before committing a sex act on himself.
The 21-year-old woman was waiting at the bus stop near the Bodgers store in Station Road at around 12.30am on November 10.
The man exposed himself and then walked off towards the Exchange Ilford shopping centre.
He is described as Asian, of medium build and aged between 40-45 years old.
He was wearing a beige jacket and dark trousers.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses or anyone with information is asked to contact Det Sgt Michael Lai in Ilford CID on 0208 345 2616, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 2 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 3 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 4 Nine Redbridge parks retain Green Flag Award status
- 5 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 6 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 7 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 8 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 9 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 10 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August