Man from Ilford charged with Middlesex University murder
- Credit: Archant
Sodiq Adebayo, 21, has been charged with the murder of a 22-year-old who was stabbed at a university campus.
Noor Hassan Barre, from north London, died in hospital shortly after police were called to Middlesex University at around 1am on Friday.
On Saturday a post-mortem examination held at Northwick Park Hospital gave the cause of death as stab wounds to the chest.
Adebayo, from Ilford, has been remanded in custody and will appear at Barkingside Magistrates Court on Wednesday November 5.
Kevin Mao, 20, from Tottenham has also been remanded in custody and is due to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates Court.
You may also want to watch:
A 21-year-old woman and a 20-year-old man who were arrested in connection with the case on Monday, have been bailed to a dates in December and November respectively.
The investigation is being led by officers from the Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command.
- 1 Ilford man raises awareness of 'life-saving' gadget after dad's death
- 2 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 3 Woman had phone stolen at knife-point in Woodford Green
- 4 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 7 'Help people find moments of beauty within the trauma': BHRUT chaplain supports staff during pandemic
- 8 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 9 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council