Man from Ilford charged with Middlesex University murder
- Credit: Archant
Sodiq Adebayo, 21, has been charged with the murder of a 22-year-old who was stabbed at a university campus.
Noor Hassan Barre, from north London, died in hospital shortly after police were called to Middlesex University at around 1am on Friday.
On Saturday a post-mortem examination held at Northwick Park Hospital gave the cause of death as stab wounds to the chest.
Adebayo, from Ilford, has been remanded in custody and will appear at Barkingside Magistrates Court on Wednesday November 5.
Kevin Mao, 20, from Tottenham has also been remanded in custody and is due to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates Court.
You may also want to watch:
A 21-year-old woman and a 20-year-old man who were arrested in connection with the case on Monday, have been bailed to a dates in December and November respectively.
The investigation is being led by officers from the Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command.
- 1 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 2 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 3 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 4 95pc of children get place at first or second choice primary school
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 7 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 8 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 9 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 10 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap