Man fighting for his life after police called to stabbing in Ilford
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life following a stabbing in Ilford yesterday.
Police were called at 1.21pm to reports of an altercation in Lowbrook Road and found three men and a number of women at the scene.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) also attended and treated a 31-year-old man and a 27-year-old man – both had facial injuries.
They were taken to an east London hospital and the 31-year-old man has since been discharged.
The other man remains in hospital in a critical condition.
You may also want to watch:
Both of the men were arrested on suspicion of affray and the 31-year-old man currently remains in custody at an east London police station.
Another 27-year-old man and a 23-year-old woman were arrested at the scene on suspicion of grievous bodily harm (GBH) and affray.
- 1 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 2 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 3 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 4 Homebuilder steps back from proposals over rising projected costs
- 5 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 6 Council seeks public input after York Road anti-social behaviour concerns
- 7 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 8 Ilford care home nominated for two national awards
- 9 Valentines Park bench dedicated to couple described as 'pillars of community'
- 10 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
Police have confirmed they are also in custody pending further enquires.