Man fighting for his life after police called to stabbing in Ilford
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life following a stabbing in Ilford yesterday.
Police were called at 1.21pm to reports of an altercation in Lowbrook Road and found three men and a number of women at the scene.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) also attended and treated a 31-year-old man and a 27-year-old man – both had facial injuries.
They were taken to an east London hospital and the 31-year-old man has since been discharged.
The other man remains in hospital in a critical condition.
You may also want to watch:
Both of the men were arrested on suspicion of affray and the 31-year-old man currently remains in custody at an east London police station.
Another 27-year-old man and a 23-year-old woman were arrested at the scene on suspicion of grievous bodily harm (GBH) and affray.
- 1 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 2 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 3 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 4 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 5 Surplus of primary school places now but shortage expected within 10 years
- 6 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 7 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 8 Double murder arrest as dramatic footage shows police detaining woman
- 9 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 10 CCTV still issued of man sought in 'vicious and unprovoked' attack in broad daylight in Barkingside supermarket
Police have confirmed they are also in custody pending further enquires.