Man fighting for his life after police called to stabbing in Ilford
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life following a stabbing in Ilford yesterday.
Police were called at 1.21pm to reports of an altercation in Lowbrook Road and found three men and a number of women at the scene.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) also attended and treated a 31-year-old man and a 27-year-old man – both had facial injuries.
They were taken to an east London hospital and the 31-year-old man has since been discharged.
The other man remains in hospital in a critical condition.
You may also want to watch:
Both of the men were arrested on suspicion of affray and the 31-year-old man currently remains in custody at an east London police station.
Another 27-year-old man and a 23-year-old woman were arrested at the scene on suspicion of grievous bodily harm (GBH) and affray.
- 1 Sadiq Khan comes to Redbridge ahead of London elections
- 2 Man airlifted to hospital after Gants Hill house fire
- 3 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 4 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 5 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 6 Loxford and Seven Kings by-election candidates make case for your vote
- 7 Consultation launches on plans to move preschool and open excluded pupils facility at youth centre
- 8 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 9 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
Police have confirmed they are also in custody pending further enquires.