Police appeal after two arrested following serious assault in Hainault
- Credit: Archant
Two men were arrested on suspicion of GBH after a man was found with serious injuries in Hainault on Thursday night.
Police were called at 11.54pm on Thursday, April 23 to Fowler Road.
The man, believed to be in his 20s, was taken to hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
Two men, aged 46 and 24, have both been arrested on suspicion of GBH and are currently in police custody.
Det Sgt John Sinclair, who is leading the investigation, said: “My team and I working to piece together exactly what happened.
You may also want to watch:
“Our investigation is still in its early stages and we have already made two arrests but we need more information from the public.
“I would ask anyone who may have seen or heard anything unusual around the time of this incident to please get in touch.”
- 1 Young Citizen: Ilford student who assisted at crash campaigns for more first aid
- 2 Sam Tarry MP urges Sadiq Khan to block Goodmayes Tesco development
- 3 Barkingside man charged with intending to supply cannabis
- 4 Redbridge issued more than 2,800 Blue Badge fines in 2020, data shows
- 5 Charity urges council to tackle alleged Ilford Lane anti-social behaviour
- 6 Protestors decry 'privatisation' of NHS outside Loxford Practice
- 7 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 8 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 9 'I convened a meeting for residents and businesses in the York Road area'
- 10 King George Hospital gets new ultrasound rooms and upgraded machines
If you have information that could help the investigation please call 101 or tweet @MetCC and give reference CAD 9636/23April.
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or at crimestoppers-uk.org.