Police appeal after two arrested following serious assault in Hainault
- Credit: Archant
Two men were arrested on suspicion of GBH after a man was found with serious injuries in Hainault on Thursday night.
Police were called at 11.54pm on Thursday, April 23 to Fowler Road.
The man, believed to be in his 20s, was taken to hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
Two men, aged 46 and 24, have both been arrested on suspicion of GBH and are currently in police custody.
Det Sgt John Sinclair, who is leading the investigation, said: “My team and I working to piece together exactly what happened.
“Our investigation is still in its early stages and we have already made two arrests but we need more information from the public.
“I would ask anyone who may have seen or heard anything unusual around the time of this incident to please get in touch.”
- 1 40 firefighters tackle blaze after boiler catches on fire
- 2 Wendy's Ilford: New opening date for High Road restaurant after delay
- 3 Woman arrested after crashing in garden wall in Woodford Green
- 4 Dispersal order enforced in parts of Gants Hill, Clayhall and Barkingside
- 5 Wendy's to open Ilford restaurant next week
- 6 Schools and staff across east London up for national awards
- 7 'Staffing crisis' means children's hospice cannot offer end of life care
- 8 TfL: Revamped Northern line latest addition to ever-improving network
- 9 Jailed: 'Selfish' 135mph driver spotted speeding on M11 near Woodford
- 10 Ilford man dies after M11 crash near Chigwell
If you have information that could help the investigation please call 101 or tweet @MetCC and give reference CAD 9636/23April.
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or at crimestoppers-uk.org.