Police appeal after two arrested following serious assault in Hainault
- Credit: Archant
Two men were arrested on suspicion of GBH after a man was found with serious injuries in Hainault on Thursday night.
Police were called at 11.54pm on Thursday, April 23 to Fowler Road.
The man, believed to be in his 20s, was taken to hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
Two men, aged 46 and 24, have both been arrested on suspicion of GBH and are currently in police custody.
Det Sgt John Sinclair, who is leading the investigation, said: “My team and I working to piece together exactly what happened.
You may also want to watch:
“Our investigation is still in its early stages and we have already made two arrests but we need more information from the public.
“I would ask anyone who may have seen or heard anything unusual around the time of this incident to please get in touch.”
- 1 Owner who posted video of his restaurant defying Covid rules loses licence
- 2 Ilford man raises awareness of 'life-saving' gadget after dad's death
- 3 South Woodford post office to close in the spring
- 4 South Woodford flat 'has parties several times a week during lockdown'
- 5 Fire breaks out at care home under renovation in Newbury Park
- 6 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Wanstead?
- 7 Plans for 66ft 5G mast in Goodmayes alarms residents
- 8 Woman had phone stolen at knife-point in Woodford Green
- 9 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 10 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
If you have information that could help the investigation please call 101 or tweet @MetCC and give reference CAD 9636/23April.
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or at crimestoppers-uk.org.