Man critical after Gants Hill stabbing
- Credit: PA WIRE
A man in his 20s is in a critical condition in hospital after being stabbed in Gants Hill
Police were called at around 2.40am on Sunday, March 5, to reports of stabbing in Cranbrook Road, Gants Hill.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service (LAS) found a man, in his 20s, suffering stab injuries.
Detectives from Ilford CID are investigating and Cranbrook Road was closed for more than 12 hours between Gants Hill roundabout and Bramley Crescent.
No one has been arrested and the road is now open.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident, or has information that may assist the police investigation, should contact Ilford CID via 101 or by tweeting @MetCC.
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit the crimestoppers-uk.org website.
- 1 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 2 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 3 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 4 'A race against time' - 18,000 people in Redbridge have received Covid jab
- 5 Young Citizen: 'Our community needs us the most right now', says Mutual Aid volunteer
- 6 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 7 Ilford North MP questions home secretary over 'lost' police records
- 8 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 9 Inquest into murdered nursing student fails to establish cause of death
- 10 Seven Kings novelist among winners of London Writers Awards