Man critical after Gants Hill stabbing
- Credit: PA WIRE
A man in his 20s is in a critical condition in hospital after being stabbed in Gants Hill
Police were called at around 2.40am on Sunday, March 5, to reports of stabbing in Cranbrook Road, Gants Hill.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service (LAS) found a man, in his 20s, suffering stab injuries.
Detectives from Ilford CID are investigating and Cranbrook Road was closed for more than 12 hours between Gants Hill roundabout and Bramley Crescent.
No one has been arrested and the road is now open.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident, or has information that may assist the police investigation, should contact Ilford CID via 101 or by tweeting @MetCC.
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit the crimestoppers-uk.org website.
- 1 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 2 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 3 'No stone will be left unturned' to find killer of Maria Jane Rawlings
- 4 Election 2021: Live updates for London Assembly, Loxford and Seven Kings
- 5 Man wanted in connection with dangerous driving incident in Newbury Park
- 6 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 7 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?
- 8 Detectives hunt for knifepoint phone robber in Woodford Green
- 9 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 10 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath