Man critical after Gants Hill stabbing
- Credit: PA WIRE
A man in his 20s is in a critical condition in hospital after being stabbed in Gants Hill
Police were called at around 2.40am on Sunday, March 5, to reports of stabbing in Cranbrook Road, Gants Hill.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service (LAS) found a man, in his 20s, suffering stab injuries.
Detectives from Ilford CID are investigating and Cranbrook Road was closed for more than 12 hours between Gants Hill roundabout and Bramley Crescent.
No one has been arrested and the road is now open.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident, or has information that may assist the police investigation, should contact Ilford CID via 101 or by tweeting @MetCC.
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit the crimestoppers-uk.org website.
- 1 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 2 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 5 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 6 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 7 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 8 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 9 Tributes paid to Seven Kings activist who 'always fought injustice'
- 10 Ilford MP Wes Streeting is cancer-free after successful operation