Man critical after Gants Hill stabbing
- Credit: PA WIRE
A man in his 20s is in a critical condition in hospital after being stabbed in Gants Hill
Police were called at around 2.40am on Sunday, March 5, to reports of stabbing in Cranbrook Road, Gants Hill.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service (LAS) found a man, in his 20s, suffering stab injuries.
Detectives from Ilford CID are investigating and Cranbrook Road was closed for more than 12 hours between Gants Hill roundabout and Bramley Crescent.
No one has been arrested and the road is now open.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident, or has information that may assist the police investigation, should contact Ilford CID via 101 or by tweeting @MetCC.
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit the crimestoppers-uk.org website.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 5 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 6 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 8 Anti-hate crime workshops to be delivered in Redbridge
- 9 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 10 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August