Man charged following string of sexual assaults in Seven Kings
- Credit: Matt Powell
A man has been arrested and charged with three counts of sexual assault following multiple incidents in Seven Kings.
Police investigating a number of sexual assaults, reported to have happened between December 2021 and February this year, are appealing for victims to come forward.
Officers have received reports of at least five incidents involving a male approaching females in the areas surrounding Aldborough Road North.
Victims continue to be supported by specialist officers.
A man was arrested on March 13 and charged the following day with three counts of sexual assault.
DI Sion Hughes, from East Area BCU said: "My primary concern is that there may be other victims, and those victims may need support.
“We know that women are disproportionately affected by crime of this nature and are absolutely committed to doing everything we can to make women feel safe and be safe.
- 1 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 2 Two people arrested following Ilford drugs lab bust
- 3 Boy, 2, injured after 'dog attack' at funfair
- 4 Update: Sixth arrest following killing of Michael Ugwa
- 5 Girl, 17, held on suspicion of terrorism offences after east London arrest
- 6 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 7 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 8 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 9 Ilford man has van crushed, given curfew for Barking and Dagenham fly-tips
- 10 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in east London
"If you believe that you have been a victim of sexual assault, please come forward."
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call 101 or Tweet @MetCC quoting 4404426/22.
If you are in immediate danger always dial 999.
Alternatively, to remain 100 per cent anonymous, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.