Man attacked and robbed in Chadwell Heath
- Credit: Google
A man has suffered a head injury in an attack in Chadwell Heath.
The 48-year-old's watch was snatched from his wrist during the assault in the High Road on Monday, August 23.
Police were called at 2.11pm to reports of a fight in the street.
Officers and paramedics from the London Ambulance Service (LAS) rushed to the scene near where the Coopers Arms used to be.
A Metropolitan Police spokesperson said: "At the scene a man had been attacked and robbed by a group of males following a dispute.
You may also want to watch:
"The victim suffered a head injury. He was taken by LAS to an east London hospital where his condition was not life-threatening."
The suspects fled the scene in a vehicle before the police arrived.
- 1 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 2 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 3 16-year-old arrested after woman reports sexual assault in South Woodford
- 4 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 7 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 8 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Hainault community garden gets £85k for 'ecotherapy' scheme
Anyone who saw what happened or has information about the incident should call police on 101 or Tweet @MetCC quoting 3910/23AUG.
To remain 100 per cent anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers_uk.org