Man, 31, wanted by police in connection with Chigwell burglary
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting a man over a burglary.
Brendon Smith is wanted in connection with an incident in Chigwell on April 14 this year.
The 31-year-old, who also uses the names Brendon Casey, John Clarke, Tony Clarke and Aaron Kelly, is described as being 5ft 2ins tall and of a slight build, with short, brown hair.
He was last known to be living in Dagenham, but is also known to visit the Romford area.
Anyone with information should call Loughton CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 3 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 4 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 7 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 8 Former Ilford South MP opens up on Labour departure in new book
- 9 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 10 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford