London riots: Redbridge hall of shame
Here are the faces of 14 people wanted by police in connection with the looting and disorder which has left Redbridge business owners counting the cost of two nights of violence.
“Hundreds of people” will be arrested following last week’s vandalism according to borough commander Det Ch Supt Sue Williams.
Sixty-six people have so far been arrested, with 36 charged.
To see all 14 faces, click on the gallery link to the right of this page.
The looting saw more than a dozen businesses in Ilford, Newbury Park, Barkingside, Hainault, Woodford Green and South Woodford all ransacked.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on the identities of those pictured should call 020 8345 2764 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting the number below the image.
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 3 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 4 Update: Missing girl, 12, found 'safe and well'
- 5 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 6 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 7 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 8 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 9 Backlash as Fairlop Waters meadow turned into overflow parking
- 10 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy