London riots: Redbridge hall of shame
Here are the faces of 14 people wanted by police in connection with the looting and disorder which has left Redbridge business owners counting the cost of two nights of violence.
“Hundreds of people” will be arrested following last week’s vandalism according to borough commander Det Ch Supt Sue Williams.
Sixty-six people have so far been arrested, with 36 charged.
To see all 14 faces, click on the gallery link to the right of this page.
The looting saw more than a dozen businesses in Ilford, Newbury Park, Barkingside, Hainault, Woodford Green and South Woodford all ransacked.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on the identities of those pictured should call 020 8345 2764 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting the number below the image.
- 1 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 2 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 3 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 4 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 5 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 6 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 7 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 8 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 9 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses
- 10 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap