London riots: Redbridge hall of shame
Here are the faces of 14 people wanted by police in connection with the looting and disorder which has left Redbridge business owners counting the cost of two nights of violence.
“Hundreds of people” will be arrested following last week’s vandalism according to borough commander Det Ch Supt Sue Williams.
Sixty-six people have so far been arrested, with 36 charged.
To see all 14 faces, click on the gallery link to the right of this page.
The looting saw more than a dozen businesses in Ilford, Newbury Park, Barkingside, Hainault, Woodford Green and South Woodford all ransacked.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on the identities of those pictured should call 020 8345 2764 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting the number below the image.
- 1 Ilford man raises awareness of 'life-saving' gadget after dad's death
- 2 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 3 Woman had phone stolen at knife-point in Woodford Green
- 4 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 'Help people find moments of beauty within the trauma': BHRUT chaplain supports staff during pandemic
- 7 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 8 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 9 Chigwell school puts pupils' baking skills to the test
- 10 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council