London riots: Redbridge hall of shame
Here are the faces of 14 people wanted by police in connection with the looting and disorder which has left Redbridge business owners counting the cost of two nights of violence.
“Hundreds of people” will be arrested following last week’s vandalism according to borough commander Det Ch Supt Sue Williams.
Sixty-six people have so far been arrested, with 36 charged.
To see all 14 faces, click on the gallery link to the right of this page.
The looting saw more than a dozen businesses in Ilford, Newbury Park, Barkingside, Hainault, Woodford Green and South Woodford all ransacked.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on the identities of those pictured should call 020 8345 2764 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting the number below the image.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 3 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 4 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 5 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 6 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 7 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 8 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 9 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 10 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff