Laptops stolen from Loughton school
THIEVES broke in to a school in Loughton and stole 32 laptops.
On February 18, burglars forced open the rear door of Thomas Willingale School on the Broadway, Loughton, and snatched 16 Tulip laptops and 16 NEC laptops.
The incident occurred between 7pm and 8pm.
Investigating officer, Pc Martin Carroll is appealing for witnesses to come forward.
He said: “Two men were seen hanging around the school earlier in the day, I ask anyone who may have seen them or were in the area at the time of the theft to contact me.”
You may also want to watch:
You can contact Pc Carroll at Loughton police station on 0300 333 4444 or alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 3 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 4 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 7 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 8 Former Ilford South MP opens up on Labour departure in new book
- 9 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 10 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford