Jack Tweed arrested after brawl outside Woodford Green nightclub
WIDOWER Jack Tweed was arrested yesterday after a scuffle broke out at a Woodford Green nightclub earlier in the week.
This is the third arrest after the incident in which one man was injured - Only Way is Essex star Mark Wright was arrested at the scene, as was Mr Tweed’s brother Lewis.
Mr Tweed, of Buckhurst Hill, was wanted by police after the brawl, which happened just after 2am on Monday morning, after the star had been clubbing in the bar he manages, Deuces, in Chigwell Road.
The 23-year-old attended Ilford police station by appointment, yesterday, at 3.15pm, and was arrested on suspicion of affray.
A police spokesman said: “He attended the police station by appointment and has been bailed until the end of January.” The spokesman confirmed the arrest was connected to the incident earlier this week.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Tweed attended the club with stars of the ITV2 show James Argent, known as Arg, and Mark Wright.
- 1 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 2 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 3 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 4 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 5 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 6 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 7 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 8 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 9 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 10 Council seeks public input after York Road anti-social behaviour concerns