Jack Tweed arrested after brawl outside Woodford Green nightclub
WIDOWER Jack Tweed was arrested yesterday after a scuffle broke out at a Woodford Green nightclub earlier in the week.
This is the third arrest after the incident in which one man was injured - Only Way is Essex star Mark Wright was arrested at the scene, as was Mr Tweed’s brother Lewis.
Mr Tweed, of Buckhurst Hill, was wanted by police after the brawl, which happened just after 2am on Monday morning, after the star had been clubbing in the bar he manages, Deuces, in Chigwell Road.
The 23-year-old attended Ilford police station by appointment, yesterday, at 3.15pm, and was arrested on suspicion of affray.
A police spokesman said: “He attended the police station by appointment and has been bailed until the end of January.” The spokesman confirmed the arrest was connected to the incident earlier this week.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Tweed attended the club with stars of the ITV2 show James Argent, known as Arg, and Mark Wright.
- 1 Owner who posted video of his restaurant defying Covid rules loses licence
- 2 South Woodford post office to close in the spring
- 3 Ilford man raises awareness of 'life-saving' gadget after dad's death
- 4 South Woodford flat 'has parties several times a week during lockdown'
- 5 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Wanstead?
- 6 Fire breaks out at care home under renovation in Newbury Park
- 7 Plans for 66ft 5G mast in Goodmayes alarms residents
- 8 Woman had phone stolen at knife-point in Woodford Green
- 9 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 10 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close