Jack Tweed arrested after brawl outside Woodford Green nightclub
WIDOWER Jack Tweed was arrested yesterday after a scuffle broke out at a Woodford Green nightclub earlier in the week.
This is the third arrest after the incident in which one man was injured - Only Way is Essex star Mark Wright was arrested at the scene, as was Mr Tweed’s brother Lewis.
Mr Tweed, of Buckhurst Hill, was wanted by police after the brawl, which happened just after 2am on Monday morning, after the star had been clubbing in the bar he manages, Deuces, in Chigwell Road.
The 23-year-old attended Ilford police station by appointment, yesterday, at 3.15pm, and was arrested on suspicion of affray.
A police spokesman said: “He attended the police station by appointment and has been bailed until the end of January.” The spokesman confirmed the arrest was connected to the incident earlier this week.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Tweed attended the club with stars of the ITV2 show James Argent, known as Arg, and Mark Wright.
- 1 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 2 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 3 Waste reduction campaign launches with Redbridge fifth largest rubbish producer in England
- 4 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 5 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 6 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 7 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 8 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 9 Attempted murder arrest after woman seriously injured in Barkingside
- 10 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses